User Reviews & Ratings - ROYAL JELLY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ROYAL JELLY.

«ROYAL JELLY Information

See products with ROYAL JELLY

«Previous 16-20 of 20
    11/17/2010 3:22:25 PM

Reviewer: ginawatk, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am hypothyroid and although my levels are good/normal (T3 and T4), I still get lethargic sometimes; especially mid-afternoon. Taking royal jelly, I sleep better, I awake with energy (mental and physical) and I get a lot more done. It gives me the energy I need to exercise (sometimes I feel like I NEED to exercise just to use up all the energy I get from Royal Jelly). Use of the product does not ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2010 5:38:49 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    7/28/2010 10:03:26 PM

Reviewer: mjirvine, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I suffer from allergies and asthma, and I have no reation, in fact it seems to help reduce my reations, as it also improves my immune functions. - Just have to get used to the taste.

7/1/2010 5:48:54 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    5/16/2010 12:27:57 PM

Reviewer: severedrider89, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    From taking this product in 2 table spoons at a time twice daily i have had easier breathing when on the bike, and in the morning it has also promoted itself as an expectorant(I am a smoker but on the way to quitting i never have had a smokers cough). I feel more awake and energized than I would having a cup of coffee, but i have felt anxious at times. my skin i haven't seen to much of a diffe ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 16-20 of 20

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?