I take 2000mgs daily orally. I take SOD to reduce the effects of the sun on my skin. I am very fair and burn easily and have had numerous skin cancers. I find that I do not burn nearly so easy.SOD has in general been a tremendous benefit to my skin and its reaction to the sun over and above sunburn.

Allen | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/4/2017

I tried some of the animal SOD treatments with moderate success treating my diabetes and sciatica, and my wife treating her fibromyalgia. Then I ran across this video of John Quiñones (https://superoxidedismutasefacts.com/PrimeTimeLiveSegment) talking about a way to trigger your body to make it's own SOD. I have been using this new supplement for 9 months now and seen big improvements on my blood sugar and A1C, and my wife has seen significant reduction in daily pain giving her a whole new freedom. I hope putting a link in here does not break TOS, as I clicked on the link and got a could not be found page... just trying to help.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/5/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis

Taking supplement by mouth. Has reduced pain and am sleeping better

John | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/6/2016
Condition: Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)

It really does what the health article says. It simply works!

LoriLPN | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/6/2015

I take SOD for about a week before, and during tanning in a tanning bed, or spending significant amounts of time out in the sun to prevent sun poisoning. I had a Pharmacist tell me about this medication. I have done this for about 20 years now and am happy with it. If I don't take it, I'll break out in a very itchy rash.

SOD Gliadin complex Glisodin | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/13/2015