good

Gdbb | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/21/2021

Used to treat intestinal parasites. Very effective.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/26/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Not the Turpentine you are thinking of. The confusion of using turpentine as a remedy comes from the misguided perception that folks are using the industrial turpentine manufactured from wood pulp, made with chemicals and found in hardware supply stores. This is not the case. The use of turpentine dates back thousands of years. Hippocrates wrote of its use for many health issues. The word "turpentine" comes from the word "terpene". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terpene Pure 100% Gum Spirits of Turpentine is distilled from the pine tree all over the world. It is considered akin to essential oils. Turpentine Farms once flourished all over the US before manufacturing created a chemical substitution. It is still possible to purchase Organic Pure 100% Gum Spirits of Turpentine here in the US. It has a fresh and woody scent similar almost to licorice. Turpentine is paramount for many folks failed by our medical system. It is most often used for the removal of parasites, which our medical system basically does not recognize. I have had great success in relieving my sciatica pain, which is one of the uses turpentine was prescribed for in the 1800's. Read More Read Less

Age: 25-34 |
1/22/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Taken orally with castor oil in distilled water and so far after the 3rd day got rid of my chronic back pain and sciatica

DREAMER IGNITE | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/24/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

since i was a child my grandmother would use such product for the internal pain of fracture bones and joints ..... being a train labor worker she worked for years and suffer from allot of internal tissue pain

Cattail200 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/30/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

To have the shingles. When applied it stopped iching on contact, the pain took a few more seconds. Easy to apply, cotton ball soaked with olive oil and turpentine.

babyGirl | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/21/2017

My mother used this on cuts and scrapes when we were growing up. I currently am using it applied with a Q-tip to my big toe to relieve soreness. It has helped tremendously.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
10/16/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Tennis elbow pain and leg pain, carpal tunnel wrist pain rub it in and pain is gone.... works amazing. Have used it for years old family treatment for everything soreness, pain, swelling.

Age: 35-44 |
10/12/2015

I have several health issues. My number one problem is leg,lower back and joint pain in shoulders. Dr. J M Mc Clean volcanic oil really works for me,and I use it 3x a day. The best over the counter medicine I've ever used. It even helps with the diabetic pain in my feet. Love it and can't keep enough of it around.

ifigureditout2 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/18/2015

I used 1 teaspoon of Turpentine in 3 sugar cubes daily for 10 days to clean up my gut. It really helped with my food sensitivities and brain fog.

TurpTurp | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/6/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

This product works....Only use 100% pine gum spirit of Turpentine...Dosage for adults orally, 3Sugar cubes and 1 teaspoon of turp. The sugar cubes serve as a carrier... Stack the sugar cubes one on top of another Drip the Turp over the sugar cubes until the top top two cubes become saturated. Please be mindful...This isnt medical advice, I am not a doctor. I am only giving you this information for education purpose.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/20/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have rub this oil on cuts or sores and it heals it within days, when I use a triple antibiotic cream it does not heal it.

n/a | Age: 55-64 |
2/12/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Helps sooth area rubbed & long lasting relief.

jack | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/25/2014

the relief of the pain

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/24/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I suffer with inflammation in my back and joints, turpentine oil relieves the pain almost instantly and gives me hours of relief without my having to take drugs.

skyy333 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
2/28/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

had a cough and cold y used sugar and turpentine in a tea spoon wet the sugar with the oil and swallowed dampened the sugar

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/23/2014

I'm getting back into shape. I've been very sore. I have to say this helps with the soreness and the pain! You don't need a lot just dab some and rub it in.

Izauss | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
2/11/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I use this in the form of Wan Hua oil available on Amazon. I learned about this treatment when I started martial arts over 10 years ago. This oil is amazing at treating bruises, sore muscles, contusions and swelling caused by vigorous training. It works so fast and so well I am still amazed after all this time. I buy bottles of the stuff and give them to everyone I know. The treatment reduces swelling, pain, discoloration and speeds recovery time.

bluehat | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/11/2014

Painful boil on leg. No money for doctor. Tried ever home-remedy but only Turpentine stopped the pain when rubbed on the area.

BadBadFreckledBoi | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
8/3/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I've been using a few drops of Turpentine mixed into a glass of warm salt water to gargle with for sore throat and swollen glands for the last 40+ years. Old school family remedy (my grandmother). Some people think I'm crazy when I tell them what will help their sore throat quickly, but again ALL of my family grew up on this- we're fine! Not sure if it's Turpentine Oil or Gum Turpentine- I just buy whichever I can find in the paint department.

Age: 55-64 |
3/22/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Growing up on the farm, my dad would pour turpentine on open metal cuts. He said it took the soreness out. And it did! Did not hurt when he poured in on. I vouch for turpentine! (It's also an ingredient in Vicks - not surprised).