For years and years, Ive heard a friend of the family talk about MSM. She is from the country and has raised horses all her life. Recently, we reconected and started talking again. She lives several states away. Ive known her for about 20 years. Recently I told her I was having back pains and tried everything to Yoga to working out to chiropractor and nothing helped. She told me to take MSM as she...

Over the months that I took the MSM supplement, I gained an unbelievable amount of weight. I don't know why I didn't realize that the MSM was causing it, but it slipped up on me quickly. That has been 40 pounds I have yet to get rid of...the effects for fibromyalgia were great but not after packing on the pounds and more to immobilize me. Wish I had never ever taken MSM, my body hasn't been the...

Amita | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
5/13/2021
Condition: Aging

Began menopause 2010. 2015 began taking MSM 1 gr daily for intestinal molds (leaky gut) slicks the intestine and rosacea cleared over 1 year use. Noticed hot flashes went away after a month. Kept taking MSM and no hot flashes EVER. Can go at least a week without supplement and no flashes. Also dentist drilled to nerve and no pain. Podiatrist gave shot in heel - didn't feel anything.

Alisoncc | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
12/2/2019
Condition: Joint pain

Diagnosed with Frozen Shoulder. Only treatment prescribed Physio and pain killers. Found taking MSM 1500 twice a day significantly reduced stiffness and pain in my shoulder.

AnnaB | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/4/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis

I have bad arthritis in my hands and lower back. After taking 1500mg morning and night, in 3 days my hands for so much better. My back not at all. But within a week, I got bad diarrhea. It took 2 weeks to get rid of. My hands stayed good for month, but I started noticing pain again. I take 1000 mg every other night. My hands are good, the other isn't awful. I will soon see how 500 my every other day does. My hands are great!! I just wish it helped my back.

dustyread | Age: 45-54 |
3/18/2019

helped with eye sight and detox

Terry | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
12/14/2018
Condition: Joint pain

I have used MSM for over a year and I have found the powder works better than the tablets I use it for joint pain and I now use now brand MSM powder because it does not have added ingredients it has work better than any other supplement that I have ever tried and I will continue to use it I have had no side effects from it