I am mainly writing this review cause I feel the dosage they recommend on here is quite high. I know it could be a personal issue but I would highly recommend not taking more than 50mg a day. 300mg of this stuff will likely make it difficult to sleep at night. In fact taking it regularly at 25-50mg I noticed that I was no longer getting very deep sleep. During the day however I had plenty of energ...

Victoria | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/1/2019
Condition: Attention

The drug has improved my memory and concentration well, did not cause the side effects mentioned in the description. At first my performance increased, everything was fine. But I have SLE and take corticosteroids and immunosuppressants, without changing the dosage of the drugs I take, I felt a deterioration in my health. Ligaments and muscles ached, the temperature rose, hair began to fall out, which indicates an increase in the activity of the disease. C reactive protein increased from 5 to 20 units. As soon as the denol was stopped, the condition began to slowly improve. I made several attempts to start taking denol again, but they were all unsuccessful. I advise people with lupus and other systemic autoimmune diseases to be careful!

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/21/2019
Condition: ADHD

Gentle, helps improve focus and attention -- and sleep!

cjosie | Age: 65-74 |
11/8/2015
Condition: Attention

Beware: When I was between 9-11 yrs old I was prescribe Deaner my parents told me it would help me improve my grades in school. I recall I did not stay on the drug that long due to sleepiness... over the years I have ATTEMPTED without success to find info on the drug BUT FINALLY I found this info... I am devastated . At 68 I am concerned of the reactions it may have made on me chemically and could have attributed to many of my medical issues.. In 2015 I am wondering if medical advances have determined what negatives could have been derived from even a short-term use of the drug?

7/24/2015
Condition: ADHD
Littlequeen64 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/8/2015
Condition:

I'm in my early 50's and have had skin problems all of my life. From clogged pores, adult acne and major scarring. Keeping my skin clear has been a constant battle. I started using all natural cleansing and moisturizing products and it helped a lot with the overall appearance and consistently of my skin. I came across an article about DMAE cream to use for aging, sagging and spotty skin. I decided to give it a try in addition to my new natural routine and the results have been dramatic. My skin looks younger and feels firmer. It fades old acne scars. It actually feels like it's helping with my skins cell turnover and renewal. After a few weeks it was noticeably different to others as well. My best friend was so impressed that she started using it as well. Her skin now looks younger as well.