I remember Belladonna in the 60's you know the little Teething Tablet, now some 54 yr.'s later I ran across it in a small Hispanic store, where they bring in some things from Mexico, I found this small bottle of Pomada de Belladonna Ointment the consistence of Vicks Rub.I use it on my knees & hand's to relieve pain from Arthritis and old knees, works great for relieving the pain.

Belladonna is the third ingredient in Traumeel which is supposed to help with muscle pain. Belladonna is a toxic plant. Within seconds of taking Traumeel Drops (made from Belladonna) my tongue started going numb, my nose started twitching, I got very dizzy, and got a horrific stomach ache. This plant is pure poison. It was called the assassin drug in past history because it tastes sweet and ca...

Natural is Best | Age: 35-44 |
8/16/2020

Works well for our family. Used it for stomach pain/cramps and fever.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/23/2017

Sinus congestion

Colliemummy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/26/2016
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

I have suffered with IBS most of my life. Belladonna really helps. I have Bellasonna caplets. I take two in the am. and 2 in evening if needed!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/29/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

used belladonna topically on my arms to relieve muscle pain (leaves macerated in alcohol). Just one overnight treatment and got terrible skin rash that lasted more than 6 weeks.

sandy | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/15/2016
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

it's a miracle for me! I suffered so much pain before a doctor prescribed Belladonna and have been taking it for more than forty years. I have no side effects, and I believe it helped heal whatever problem because I hardly have the horrible spasms anymore.