User Reviews & Ratings - KOMBUCHA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KOMBUCHA.

«KOMBUCHA Information

See products with KOMBUCHA

11/28/2019 12:50:54 PM

Comment:
    I have been drinking 12-16 oz. Per day of Buddha's Brew Kombucha I bought at HEB. I am off of daily arthritis medication and muscle relaxers every night to sleep. My mentalfocus is clearer and I have more energy. All of my family has noticed. I had been sick with GI symptoms and upper respiratory symptoms 5 times this year and was fed up. I read about Kombucha and tried it and love it.

11/11/2019 3:42:22 PM

Reviewer: PK, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I tried a couple 16 fl oz bottles of Organic Kombuchas (Lemonade and Passionberry bliss) that I purchased from Safeway and they both tasted very vinegary - had to drink with a straw. It made me feel dizzy and bloated. My mouth felt acidic and would not purchase it again.

7/18/2018 11:07:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    The first time I sampled a commercial bottle of kombucha I had 1/2 small glass and became quite dizzy afterward. I have since enjoyed a 1/2 glass every so often without any side effects, but am unsure about any real health benefits.

6/2/2018 1:44:31 AM

Reviewer: (Consumer)

Comment:
    Could drinking kombucha have caused dizziness?

1/24/2018 11:49:29 PM

Reviewer: arod12, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Kombucha has helped my digestion. However, after using it for a few days, I have noticed a rash and itching on my ankles. I intend to discontinue use.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?