I take one tablet a day for my skin.I have fair skin and am prone to sun damage.I had one scaly brown spot on my forehead that no cream would help. Since taking the lycopene, my skin has gotten smoother and the scaly brown spot on my face has smoothed, shrunk and can hardly be seen.

I had an anaphylactic reaction to Equaline brand "Century Mature" multivitamins. Sympoms included red swollen eyes swelling of the upper respiratory mucous membranes and eyes and face, advancing to the lower respiratory system before intervention was ccomplished. The swelling decreased some after treatment with Benadryl,Pepsid, and a steroid; however it took a week for the swelling to totally su...

Richardson Damien | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/27/2020
Condition: Cancer

Hello it's Damien! Four years ago I found out I was diagnosed with  HPV. I was heartbroken,  However a couple months ago I was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to get rid of the virus with natural herbal treatment. Now I fully believed in natural treatment thanks to Dr Olori. His contact information:    [email protected], whatsapp  +2348110492548.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |