I used it to treat a severe tooth infection. I tried it after 2 weeks of antibiotics made me horribly sick and the infection came back in full force after taking them. In 3 days of using myrrh, the infection was gone and my glands and tonsils were back to normal. Myrrh is a great antibiotic that does not cause digestive issues or liver strain.

CANKER SORES INSIDE MOUTH, I USED IN WATER, TOOK POWDER FROM CAPSULE. TERRIBLE.

Age: 45-54 |
10/16/2016

Initially used for an abcess by my tooth 20 years ago I found information that it was effective for that. A day later I felt great. After research I found university studies that stated there are no side effects, no toxicity level, no interactions, and that it is a broad-based antibiotic. I have been taking it for sinus infections ever since with great results. I have shared this information with dozens of people and all have had great results. The tablets are available at vitamin and health stores and are very inexpensive.Read More Read Less

ba2iz5 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/27/2015

I used myrrh and frankincense essential oils on foot and ankle - very painful swelling due to neuropathy and arthritis - pain lessened - swelling was reduced to half within 8 hours - could wiggle toes and move ankle. I am applying myrrh and frankincense every 8 to 12 hours to keep the swelling and pain down.

nikmlec | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
12/18/2014

I was introduced to tincture of myrrh over 20 years ago as a teen for mouth sores. I had a bad habit of chewing the insides of my lips and cheek till sores would form and using a q-tip dipped in the tincture and dabbed to the affected areas brought immediate relief and using it 2 - 4 times a day for 2 - 3 days usually healed any and all problem areas.

JoeB | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/12/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Works well in healing bleeding ulcers from active ulcerative colitis. Also combine it with aloe pills.

nagwa | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/7/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have rheumatoide arthrities I get 1 tea spoon as pouder ,at morning.It helped me reduce swelling in my knee and reduce pain.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/12/2013

My wife is sick with MDS. Her gums and the inside of her mouth were very inflamed. She took antibiotics and then someone told her about myrhh. She has taken it ever since. If gave her immediate relief.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/28/2013

Christy | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/20/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I made a herbal tooth powder featuring myrrh powdered resin when I noticed some tooth pain and gum inflammation. It is now gone after three treatments. I have also started eating a small amount of myrrh powder twice a day to raise my energy levels-approximately 1/4 gram, and it is working nicely. I had read that myrrh allegedly boosts thyroid function and based on my own experience believe it to be true. Rather than buy preformulated products, I make my own out of raw materials. I am an avid student of herbology.Read More Read Less

Myrrh | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/30/2012

I used myrrh for inflammation of the gums; the dentist was worried that I would lose some teeth. Immediately, I saw the swelling come down by applying it directly on the gums with a Q-tip. Happy!!!

Saluqa | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/15/2012
Condition: General Health And Wellness

A friend in the Gulf [M.E.] bought me myrrh after I asked about it and frankinsence. My friend was using it for gum disorders. For me, I needed a 'pick-me-up', and also to help with reflux and my ongoing joint inflammation. After 3 weeks, I am already feeling a whole lot better and coping with the summer heat here in the Gulf. It tastes FOUL - but the result so far is worth it. I put just a few grains of the resin [completely natural resin] into a half glass of water overnight. Top up the glass with water in the morning, and drink it before leaving my room. My stomach is settling. My joints are the best they have been in a long time and bonus - my breath is fresh again !! I know that no mdeicine is good for everyone, so can only speak for myself of course. I am British by birth and ancestry, and do wonder if ethinicity might also plays a role in some natural 'cures'?Read More Read Less

AP | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/2/2012

CANKER SORES INSIDE MOUTH, I USED IN WATER, TOOK POWDER FROM CAPSULE. TERRIBLE.

dragon | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/17/2010
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was particulary,happy useing myrrh. with a morning,moderate appliature,in liquid form; it has a good application,with medicine's.