I used it to treat a severe tooth infection. I tried it after 2 weeks of antibiotics made me horribly sick and the infection came back in full force after taking them. In 3 days of using myrrh, the infection was gone and my glands and tonsils were back to normal. Myrrh is a great antibiotic that does not cause digestive issues or liver strain.

CANKER SORES INSIDE MOUTH, I USED IN WATER, TOOK POWDER FROM CAPSULE. TERRIBLE.

Age: 45-54 |
10/16/2016

Initially used for an abcess by my tooth 20 years ago I found information that it was effective for that. A day later I felt great. After research I found university studies that stated there are no side effects, no toxicity level, no interactions, and that it is a broad-based antibiotic. I have been taking it for sinus infections ever since with great results. I have shared this information with dozens of people and all have had great results. The tablets are available at vitamin and health stores and are very inexpensive.

ba2iz5 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/27/2015

I used myrrh and frankincense essential oils on foot and ankle - very painful swelling due to neuropathy and arthritis - pain lessened - swelling was reduced to half within 8 hours - could wiggle toes and move ankle. I am applying myrrh and frankincense every 8 to 12 hours to keep the swelling and pain down.

nikmlec | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
12/18/2014

I was introduced to tincture of myrrh over 20 years ago as a teen for mouth sores. I had a bad habit of chewing the insides of my lips and cheek till sores would form and using a q-tip dipped in the tincture and dabbed to the affected areas brought immediate relief and using it 2 - 4 times a day for 2 - 3 days usually healed any and all problem areas.

JoeB | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/12/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Works well in healing bleeding ulcers from active ulcerative colitis. Also combine it with aloe pills.

nagwa | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/7/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have rheumatoide arthrities I get 1 tea spoon as pouder ,at morning.It helped me reduce swelling in my knee and reduce pain.