I have had a dry, hacking, persistent cough for 15 years because of asthma. My niece introduced me to mullein and I started using it. I steep about 3 teaspoons in a cup of hot water about 1/2 hour, add some honey or sugar and then add it to a 6 cup container and keep it in the fridge. I drink a half cup, 2 times a day. I have to tell you, the dry cough is no more and I am expelling any phlegm ...

I just started and want a sound opinion which seems impossible as most sites are just trying to sell the stuff

Age: 13-18 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/11/2021
4thbg | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/6/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

While the effects on my lungs were slightly noticeable, it aggravated my afib severely. Once I stopped taking it, the Afib relaxed after about 48 hours. More research is needed. Thinking the side effect may have been a fluke, I attempted a second time and the effect was the same.

BM | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/2/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

OMG..Holy Moly..Mullein tea is the best ever for clearing your lungs. It loosens built up mucus. Great for flu, cold, bronchitis, pneumonia, or just general lung health. I was coughing like crazy..I felt like I couldnt get air type of cough ..nothing helped. I boiled two cups of water and added three teaspoons of mullein leaf, let it steep for 15 minutes then strain and dranked on an empty stomach three times a day.. Within three days I was feeling much better. You have to stick with it -- dont just take for one day take for at least a week and you will notice a difference. Be sure to drink water to keep a little hydrated..but dont go water crazy. I find that when I do cough it brings up the mucus built up in the lungs and sinus. Must take Mullein on an empty stomach or one hour before or after a meal or it wont work as well. It also helps with my allergies. I plan on buying the capsules version for my allergies. Please always buy organic mullein. Also, sense taking Mullein I find that I am not as hungry as usual. But not really sure if it is due to taking Mullein or if its just me. I will let you be the judge on that one. I ate very lite and healthy like salads and nuts. In any case I need to lose weight anyway so if its true its a plus. I always buy this in bulk and keep in the house just in case someone gets sick. I recommend buying loose Mullein from a heathfood store or buy on amazon. I just find loose to be better for me but its up to you. Its the best herb ever. Cant say I never told you!!!! Feel free to check out youtube videos about benefits of Mullein

Rosethorns | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
3/20/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I suffer from asthma and have been using this as a tea to help me breathe better when I do have an asthma attack or when I have an upper respiratory infection. It really helps if I have a cold to open my airways and reduce the amount of mucus in my lungs so I am able to breathe better. I harvest it myself and have even started growing mullein in my yard. It is a great plant for reducing inflammation and mucus in the upper respiratory tract. I recommend it to anybody with asthma or bronchitis.

Denise | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/13/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I had cough and congestion for 2 months, and when I started drinking the Mullen tea, I began to fell better. The congestion went away.