I began taking this mainly for it's immune- boosting function. What I noticed first was that the fungal infections that kept popping up periodically on my foot and the crook of my elbow (the tinnea variety) went away and haven't returned. I also noticed a lack of the usual seasonal sinus infections and irritation I get during allergy season. The most surprising was that while on it, in addition to...

sera que,para quem toma medicamento para diminuiçao da prostata,o cordyceps nao é perigoso?

3/28/2021

quicksand | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/23/2020
Condition: Kidney disease

My creatinine built up slowly over the years and reached 1.2 which is consider marginally abnormal. My integrative doctor advised me to take the powder of cordyceps. After 2 months, the creatinine gradually dropped to 1.0 and remained there since.

Veronika | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/11/2020
Condition: Asthma

I put the powder on my food last night and I think I put to much,I woke up with very bad headach dizziness and my whole body aches also I have a temperature, don't know if it's the side effect from the powder or the Corona virus ??

gdmellott | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/28/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I noted that I would periodically have a short period of dizziness. I wasn't real sure it was from the cordyceps or not. I gave some to a friend who was a backhoe operator not even thinking about was effects I had from it. He told me later that he was put at risk while working from a bit of dizziness. The timing of the bit of dizzines seemed very unpredictable from my experience.

Skilber1 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/30/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Cordyceps Sinensis the one most significant supplement that has saved my life. I started taking 2000 mg daily in June 2018, reduced to 1000 mg Jan 2019. Benefits of using Cordyceps. 1. Attitude went from negative to positive because of having so many medical issues. I was sick and tired of so many problems.. It now allows me to think cleary, analyse problems,  then deal with them in a positive maner. 2. I was on Prozack depression meds for years. I was able to get off these meds, 9 months later, I am still feeling great. 3. I was on medcation to reduce swelling of my feet, ( I have diabetes, I use no meds, I treat with diet only) after 2 weeks, no more swelling, I got off my meds.  4. In 2015, after I had a extensive kidney urine flow test, I was diagnosed I had lost 72% flow in right kidney, 28% in left kidney. They were not filtering and eliminating body fluids,by 50%. My doctor had no explanation why this happened. I think it was from using Metformin for my diabetes meds I was put on. My kidneys hurt very bad, I could only urinate 2 times a day, sometimes 3. No urge to go or never got up in the middle if night. Kidneys just did not want to work correctly. My doctor had me stop the meds, I told him I will treat by diet only. After starting Cordyceps, I noticed a gradual increase I urine flow. I started going every 3 hours like clockwork, so long as I drank plenty of fluids, even getting up during the night. 5. My energy level has increased dramatically,  sometimes I only sleep for 3 to 4  hours a night, do not feel tired and down like I used to. 6. My memory has returned, I remember many things as far back as when I was 4 and 5 years old. My mind Is crystal clear and sharp, almost like having a photographic memory. 7. I can now deal with my pain issues.  Having many accidents, fractured spine, neck, femur, 2 barms. 1.5" shorter leg, scoliosis & arthritus. Can now tolerate pain, I take much less pain meds. Cures much more, this is my miracle supplement.