I started using 100% pure filet of the gel juice for my acid reflux and within two days was off my H2 blockers and PPI's. My acid reflux meds were destroying my immune system and digestion system that have caused all sort of health issues over the past 7.5 years. These meds are far more dangerous than the average person or doctors understand. By slowing down or almost stopping your digestion syste...

It seems like it causes heart palpitations to my wife. She told our Doctor and he said that palpitations was a known side effect from Aloe. I had a heart attack 90 days ago at 58, unrelated to the Aloe (it was from a blocked artery), so I quit taking it after the Doctor said that. It never gave me heart palpitations. I stopped taking it after 3 years of using aloe gel caps. Stopped being regul...

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/26/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness
umar farooq | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/13/2017
Condition: Acne

Hi there. This is a very good treatment I liked it very much and got a lot of knowledge about this treatment. Thanks for sharing this useful information. https://www.healthtipsbyumar.us/2017/11/13/7-natural-treatments-using-aloe-vera/

Age: 65-74 |
9/23/2017
Condition: Seborrheic dermatitis

Usually use aloe vera gel on face or top of scalp when it itches. Stops itching. I use aloe vera lotion all over body as well.

Helenation | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/18/2017

Was diagnosed with GERD. Constantly clearing my throat, sinus issues, constant coughing, acid reflux, but no heartburn. After much testing, it was determined that all of my symptoms were because of GERD - silent. After researching PPIs, I decided I wasn't going to risk the side effects and looked for natural remedies. In addition to using a wedge pillow and eating dinner earlier, I started taking 2 shot glasses of aloe juice approx 20 minutes before each meal. It's been about a month and it has made an immense difference. I buy Lakewood Organic Inner Leaf Aloe Juice. They carry it at my local Publix, but it can also be purchased for a reasonable price on vitacost.com or luckyvitamin.com. It is important to avoid the whole leaf juice - toxic in the long term. Some sites say to work up to 2-3 ounces serving.

Carole | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/14/2017
Condition: Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)

A Dr. of Chinese Medicine told me to start taking aloe juice for IBD. My medication just didn't work.I take one ounce twice daily. I was in constant pain