I was diagnosed with GERD. I always feel the symptoms like my chest is burning. Sometimes fatigue, bloating. It happens when I eat a lot of rice or drink coffee which is so sweet. Also eating spicy or oily foods. I always burp or fart. After which these symptoms will calm down. I tried the Tea version of this Cardamom and it makes me feel good. And symptoms will go away.

Did not have a good experience with this product. Nausea vomiting profuse diarrhea, black stools, stomach pain. Gerd symptoms and I do not have Gerd. Anyone using this product beware.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/24/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I took it because I’d been dealing with chest congestion. I’ve been using DoTerra essential oil version and it immediately gave me relief on taking 2 drops on my tongue and swishing mouth with water then swallowing. I would not recommend doing this with just any essential oil. Make sure you do your research only use tested and tried essential oils internally as many low end brands add alcohol to their oils to increase Odor with out purity.

Naidu | Age: 25-34 |
5/23/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Ofter eating cordmom,my chest is paining too much

GRATEFUL FOR CARDAMOM | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/15/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Since using Cardamom daily, I no longer have heartburn, my joints no longer hurt, I have lost 12 lbs in less than a month without feeling deprived, my sugar cravings are gone and I love the taste and smell of this spice!!!

Wym | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/15/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Blood pressure has dropped about 20 points.

fishkiller | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/2/2017
Condition: Nausea and vomiting

I started using 6 whole seeds put into my a.m. smoothie, alone with fruit, vegies and cashew milk. It has vastly improved the cessation of nausea and the vomiting has seized completely. Biting into chunks of the spice after blending tends to give me a boost of enjoyment.