I used this for hot-flashes due to menopause and was stunned how well it worked. After using the drops for about 1 month I had no more hot-flashes. The drops also seemed to balance my emotions and relaxed me again so I would be able to do my regular daily activities without any problems.

Lindalang2011 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/1/2018

I’m 45, and my periods had been getting worse for years. The past year, it was so bad that I was hemorrhaging, anemic, weak, & couldn’t leave the house. My dr suspected I was having phantom periods, or Fibroids. I was so miserable that I wanted to give up on life. I came across Chickweed used for Fibroids. Though it took at least 2 months to be effective, I have no doubt it’s nothing less than a miracle. It must have eliminated my Fibroids, because it eliminated the phantom periods. I’m almost 4 months into being completely period-free, & finally gaining some strength back. The key is to take it every single day, & give it some time. Don’t miss any doses. It also helped me lose weight.

Lynn | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/17/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It has been most rewarding

dave54 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/12/2015

had problem with swallowing after a tube was placed in my troth for surgery.also had coughing problem.

brbahren | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/1/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Heart pains eased and blood pressure reduced.Herb allegedly strips away arterial fat deposits. Also found walking much less painful. Any side effects noticed were all good.

D. | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |