I saw this on Dr. Oz. I took this with a few other weight loss supplements(PGX and Borage Oil(GLA)) and I have gained 10 pounds within a months time. Always felt bloated and had less bowel movements than normal.

Princess | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/1/2016
Condition: Obesity

TISWAS Police 5 Shaw Taylor Credit Reference. I Morine Barnes is 14st STRESS and need to lose 4st to maintain 10st my normal weight. I have been taking Chitosan 500mg for 2 month "How does it work." If Chitosan absorbs the fat from the food how does it eliminate it from the body I have not seen it in my pop or urine. I attend Slimming Worl Irene Love Food Love Food Optimising Veggie Deluxe 800kcal daily Dr RB Chitre cares i care. Exercise Slimming World Irene Love Life Love Body Magic. Walk. Jog. Run. Yoga. Zumba. Bike. Swim. Aerobics. Badminton

Kitty | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
7/9/2016
Condition:

Tried it for high cholesterol and it completely helped my IBS-D after 1 week and lasted for 10 years. I am having another bout of IBSD so got back on and it is helping again. I also have esophageal dismotility, hiatal hernia and GERD. This is no joke, if you take enough it stops IBSD, thank GOD!

pegasusflying | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/20/2016
Condition: Weight loss

feel full all the time, my clothes are looser, no side effects, works well

Screen | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 10 years or more |