I grow it in my garden. I make an ice tea out of the leaves. I mix it with a little sage leaves or mint also from my garden and sweeten it with liguid stevia from Trader Joes. I drink twice as much water when I use it in ice tea. I sleep better, I'm more regular, It keeps me cooler in the summer heat and it's a great anti-depressive without any side effects.

Terfyn | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/16/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Improved sleep patterns and a general sense of wellbeing. Lemon Verbina tea comes in large leaves and takes longer to brew. I've not found a source of teabags yet.

John | Age: 75 or over |
7/29/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have a couple of lemon verbena plants in tubs. It presents no particular horticultural challenges, but does need to be frost protected. I bring the tubs indoors for the winter, when the plants look completely dead. But they always revive again in spring. I dry the leaves and use them from time to time for a pleasant bedtime infusion. Nice. But if your experience is anything like mine, expect to pee a lot. A 'lemon verbena' night will probably necessitate two or three trips to the bathroom, whereas I would normally sleep right through. Would be interested to know how this experience compares. Lemon verbena seems to me a pretty powerful diuretic.Read More Read Less

dahak | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/26/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Taken with omega 3 oil this combination reduces if not cures some arthritis such as with myself, you sleep better and works as a antiseptic in the intestines, I have 2 cups made with whole leaves 10gm a day.

Age: 19-24 |
10/13/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was given the dry leaves to make a tea since I have asthma. This works miracles fir me and can say is better than the prescription medicines i have gotten. I truly recommend this for your respiratory needs

Internetangel | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/24/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

My daughter grows this in her garden and supplied me with an ample amount. I suffer from neck pain and stiffness and joint pain and sciatica, stress related concerns and sleepless nights. I've used this so far for one night and slept so well and for the first time with lessened pain and less stiffness. I drank a cup today with lunch and I feel so much better, I plan to follow some of the suggestions of the other reviewers after checking with an herbalist to ensure I have no other reactions with other meds I take. But so far I'm a believer for the simple fact that I feel a difference in that I'm less hyper and more focused. Read More Read Less

Joy2theWorld | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/7/2014

Womaninattic | Age: 55-64 |
7/4/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I grow it in my garden & use it for tea. It helps with anxiety, sleeplessness, restless legs, respiratory, digestion. I also make a 'pillow' with the leaves for fresh scented sheets, bedding, mattresses, pillows, etc. Love the smell.

limabean | Age: 13-18 |
5/4/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

used dried leaves for teas whenever i have any stomach pains, colds and flu's. the leaf is very good for overall health, and it certainly benefited me