I have rhumatoid arthritis . I was on creutches with extremely painful feet. I started sprinkling on tomatoes and cottage cheese( about )1 tsp daily. I saw avery noticeable improvement in just 3 days.I used regular spice cumin McCormic brand.

Just a question: can cumin affect blood pressure in a 72 year old female - 1 tsp daily?

Praveen | Age: 35-44 |
4/25/2020

Pls tel me any 1 is this effects for sex life.Any side effects in sex life.

Mahotarma TS | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/21/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started using 2 tbsp of cumin seed daily and within a week I saw great difference in many areas. No more bloating and constipation..NONE!!! I lost few inches all over but haven't really checked my weight...there is def a noticeable difference. I am a nursing student and it did help with my memory and sleep apnea as well. Its my 10th day today and I will continue use for one month to see an overall change. I am getting tired of the same taste however.

monti | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/20/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Taking cumin 1tap daily over 6 weeks show blood test result of cholesterol within normal limit

kayer | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/24/2017

Sandra | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/9/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Actually, forget my answers above, as I instead have a question: I have taken daily for about 4-5 weeks now a teaspoon of cumin powder which, hopefully, will help me to lose body fat more quickly. However, within the last couple of weeks, my legs have started to ache and hunt. They feel similar to what my parents called "growing pains" when I experienced same as a young child. Does anyone know if the cumin I am taking could be the cause of the uncomfortable aches and pain in my legs from knees down? If so, why would cumin be the culprit? Thanks, sac