i have fibromyalgia and also chronic genetic pancretitis! i have been on this supplement for a month and my pain is gone and do not take any prescription drugs anymore only the InForce! i recomend this product for everyone who is consurned about staying health!

Before I even try this I have to point out that your nomenclature is highly suspect - Coriolus versicolur is NOT a Boletus fungi! It is a bracket fungi, as far as I can tell, in a highly dangerous group of life forms....If you are advising people to take it you need to ID it correctly, show clear close up pics, Latin names etc.

Sarah | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/15/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I took 3 pills on Monday and Wednesday morning to help boost my immune system as I have autoimmune thyroid disorder. On Wednesday night I woke with severe abdominal cramps and diarrhoea.

KatD | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/24/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I tried this because I have Hep C and want to boost my immune system. Took one dose (2 pills) yesterday morning. Started having excruciating stomach pains around 11 last night. Alternating diarrhea and feeling constipated -- worst cramping I've ever had! Didn't eat anything out of the ordinary, so I'm sure it was the turkey tail. I'm afraid to try it again.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/9/2015

Crohn's disease for 37 years. 4 operations and a lot of drugs over the years. Holding my own until the last 2 years. Experienced chronic & repeat bladder infections. Required regular usage of antibiotics. Building up resistance. With turkey tail off all antibiotics feel stronger and holding my own again. Big difference. I will continue to take turkey tail hope this new opportunity for enhanced quality of life sustains itself.

Glioblastoma Awareness | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/8/2013
Condition: Cancer

My father had glioblastoma multiforme (brain tumor). I had done some research and discovered studies using coriolus for cancer and even specifically for glioblastoma. My father was given 11 months to live (the average lifespan for his age group is about one year with glioblastoma multiforme). He took his first treatment of chemo and decided to take no further treatments. My dad sat in his chair watching tv for one year and prepared to die. Meanwhile we convinced him to take coriolus, fish oil, and he cut out processed sugars, fried foods, bread, and a few other items from his diet. For three years my father's tumor did not change in size after his initial treatments. Finally, after 3 years and 3 months his tumor began to grow and he passed away. Only about 6% of the patients with glioblastoma multiforme in his age group (over 60) live as long as he did. did the coriolus have anything to do with this? We will never know. But.....I do know he took it daily and that he outlived his prognosis by over two years and did not take but one conventional medical treatment before he decided to stop trying chemo. Maybe there is some benefit to using coriolus for cancer patients.

Doctor-T | Age: 55-64 |
8/17/2011
Condition: Cancer

Research results utilizing Turkey Tail Mushroom to treat Prostate Cancer have been 100% positive. Based upon the successful research results, I have begun treating my existing Prostate Cancer with the mushroom, scaling the amount used to be consistent with my body weight.  Prior to initiating the treatment, I completed a PSA test.   At the end of the treatment period, I will have another PSA test and compare the results.  If the followup PSA value is significantly lower, the treatment will have been successful.  I am currently 44 days into treatment, with 96 days remaining.  At the end of the treatment period, I will post the results.