Although the products with this chemical on it worked for me it caused an allergic rection whuch worsened over time

Obagi | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
10/23/2015

Tarragon_4_BPH | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/25/2012

I take take tarragon tea to treat BPH (enlarged prostate). I pour one pint of boiling water over 1 TBS of dried French tarragon leaves and let it steep in a thermos for 2 hours or more. I sweeten it with 1 tsp honey. I use 1 or 2 pints per day. In my experience it is more effective than Avodart or Flomax or Uroxatral, all of which I have used, and has none of the sexual side effects of the above drugs. I just happened on this medicinal value for tarragon because I liked the taste. I get the dried tarragon from atlanticspice.com.