As soon as the weather turns cool, especially nights, I would awaken with substantial pain in my fingers. I am surprised and delighted that there is NO PAIN. A joint in my thumb, swollen and painful all the time, is less swollen, but more importantly, there is no pain or tenderness. I have lost 6 lbs in 3 months and didn't know why until I read an article in a women's mag that Turmeric was a weigh...

Just been taking it a little over a week.

Durrani | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
6/12/2021
Condition: IBD

I have been using turmeric for more than 8 years. This magical plant has saved my life for many reasons. I have been diagnosed with anal fistula, which is a tiny tunnel that forms around the anus between the end of the bowel and the skin (where poo leaves the body). They are usually caused by an infection near the anus, which results in a collection of pus (abscess) in the adjacent tissue. When pus drains, it can leave behind a tiny canal. Most people who used to eat a lot of meat may get this disease. In my opinion, the risk factor for this disease is chronic constipation (lack of fiber in diet). All of my close friends and family members urge me to go for surgery, which I think is not a good option. Because people I know who had the same problem went for surgery but after some months or year the abscess occurs again, which means no success. Finally, I started to drink half tbsp (3 grams) of pure turmeric powder diluted in 1 glass full cream warm milk with a pinch of black paper 40 minutes before bed. In the first week, I started experiencing improvement. Within one month of use, the signs and symptoms disappeared completely. Since then, I have been using this magical drink 7 days a month, and it helps me. Even I don’t get cold while I’m using it. I forgot to mention that I am also lactose intolerant. The reason I am using full cream milk and black pepper is that they can help with the absorption. Most of the times I experience upset stomach after drinking it, but I am ok with it.

Fontman | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/6/2021
Condition: Joint pain

Gives me an upset stomach, nausea and fatigue

Deborah Beacham | Age: 55-64 |
5/14/2021
Condition: Arthritis

I took one for irritation of my shoulders inflammation. Woke up nauseous vomited, diarrhea chills. Stomach won’t stop grumbling

Jenn | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
5/3/2021
Condition: Pain

I started taking this because I was in so much pain and could barely walk at times. Not sure if it is arthritis or fibromyalgia or something else. The results for me are amazing! I am pretty much pain free. Not sure if it is a placebo effect or not. If I stop taking it, the pain comes back within a week. I take 1 capsule per day. My bottle lists the following amounts per 2 capsules: Organic Turmeric Roof 1,100 mg, Organic Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids) 250 mg, Ginger Roof 140 mg, black pepper fruit extract 10mg.

AllergiesRUs | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/28/2021

I started taking turmeric powder in capsules for.general anti-inflammatory and possible anti-cancer treatment. I read that it might help yoir body fight cancer cells. However, after taking it for a few months I developed an allergic reaction to it. My entire abdomen broke out in hives. I stopped taking it. Now, anytime I eat anything with turmeric - even small amounts used as a natural food coloring - I get hives somewhere on my body, suchas the face or fingers. I recommend caution when taking this or ginger.