I used to take Nasonex, a steroid based nasal spray, every day for my year around sinus allergies. I then switched to a daily routine of Allegra, after years of taking Nasonex, to get away from the steroid addiction. A combination of cost, and not wanting to be dependent on allopathic medication, led me to investigate alternative medicine treatments for treating allergic rhinitis. I tried bromelai...

Every time I take a single capsule, my skin turns red all over and "burns" for about an hour.

Chava | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
7/18/2021
Condition: Allergy

I have been breathing much easier taking 500 mg of stinging nettle. I noticed anti-aging effects on my face within hours of ingestion. However, I have to take a Tylenol with it. My blood pressure raised a bit. I believe that I may need to half the tablet and try a lower dosage. I am also taking Life Extensions super selenium complex 200 mcg and vitamin E, Carlyle Serrapeptase, and Resveratrol.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/6/2020
Condition: Enlarged prostate

My meds stopped working for my prostate problems so I tried nettle root and it worked. Stopped taking the prescribed meds.

rrhandle | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/21/2018
Condition:

After 2 days of using a liquid extract of the leaves, I developed cold like symptoms that have lasted for 4 days now. Still coughing and blowing my nose. I used the Nature's Answer brand not found in the drop-down of Brand products.

thalia | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/24/2018
Condition: Osteoarthritis

its so amazing, the pain in my joints are totally healed within 3 days of drinking the tea twice a day and it still is not aching though im no longer drinking it due to allergic reactions, palpitations.

macromaven | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |