lizd | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
9/23/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Having struggled with the symptoms of post-nasal drip for a couple of years, I used Senega and Ammonia during a chesty cold, then tried using it when my throat clogged up with snot (reflex coughing, choking, etc) during a good bout of post-nasal drip and IT CLEARED MY THROAT INSTANTLY!!!!! Just a small swig of it. Please pass this on. (Next problem is finding a hip flask)

Norlan | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/3/2015

I wear a sleep apnea mask and find Senega and Ammonia work to help keep air passages clear during the night. I seem to have this constant supply of mucus coming down the back of my throat and settling somewhere down the air passage. The Senega acts as an effective expectorant.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/25/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Had a cough and phlem. Found the senega helped lift the phlem from the lungs making me cough less.

?? | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
8/28/2014

I use a compound of Senega and Amonia. Rather than simply swallowing the dose, I inhale as fast as I can, with the compound at my lips - effectively 'aerosoling' it into my lungs. The effect is almost immediate, I can feel the ingredients starting to break down the mucus inside my lungs, and before long, I am starting to cough up material which until this treatment, was like a block of concrete inside my lungs. I repeat the process a few times a day, for 2-3 days, to gain complete relief from a heavy chest infection. The hardest part to teach people, is how to aerosol the mixture. Try this. Put the bottle to your mouth as if you were about to drink the mixture. Tilt the bottle until the liquid touches your lower lip. Now, start by gently inhaling, until you get used to the fumes of the ammonia. Steadily increase the inhaling speed with each breath, until you reach maximum speed (and therefore maximum intake of the compound. Contact me on [email protected] for more details, or any questions you may have. This treatm,ent is absolutely miraculous!