Very difficult to determine effectiveness. Did have minor alergic reaction

We used a multi-vitamin from NAKA called multi-vit-min this caused me and my husband to have skin breakouts that looked like boils, and we both had our throat close up enough that we both had to use his inhaller to no effect, and so I had to do research on all the ingredients in the pill , and the only one ingredient even close to causing those symptoms was this mushroom! BEWARE! The company ...

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/19/2019
lmc | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/25/2015
Condition: Cancer

my brother has been using the shiitake mushrooms pills,it helps him to boost his blood count like hemoglobin.before it seems every chemo he had blood transfusion.now his doing good.

mushroom lover | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/27/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have contracted Graves thyroid disease. OVER active immune system .. I ate shiitake mushrooms for about a month, off and on I had High cholesterol! it's now low !with out meds. But my heart raced my feet swelled and I started shaking and kinda jumpy all slowly over time .. a month later I go to the doc. and I have an over active thyroid. HUM? I'm shur it has to do with the Mushrooms.. Just have to tell people Mushrooms of all kinds are Good meds. But Please look at them as meds. they can & are good tasting but are STRONG MEDS. I also in the past year tried some mushroom tenures 3 or 4 time for energy. just saying they did work!

Sinjin | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/8/2015
Condition: Cancer

I used 4-5 shiitake mushrooms in an original formula of Sun Soup that contained mung beans, 2 herbs and shiitake mushrooms. My 5 cm EGJ tumor was gone after chemo/radiation and I remained on my Sun Soup formula for 13 months while NED until residual cancer cells were found. During that time I added Turkey Tail Mushroom capsules (3grams/day) from Host Defense over that time period. When I had surgery after 13 months of being NED none of the 30 lymph nodes removed had cancer cells. I kept taking it a year after surgery. Do mushrooms slow down cancer (apoptosis and angiogenesis) and prevent metastasis? You know my answer. I live it every day.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/27/2011

just a heads up, i ate raw shiitake mushrooms with a salad, suffered itching all over my body for nearly a week.