User Reviews & Ratings - STEVIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of STEVIA.

«STEVIA Information

See products with STEVIA

12/21/2019 9:25:46 PM

Reviewer: Deamweaver, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Stevia has weened me off cane sugar and off a general desire for sweeteners. At first I replaced cane sugar with stevia, but soon lost the desire for sweetness and use stevia now in a more limited way.

12/11/2019 5:48:02 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I bought 10 boxes of Compliments Stevia at the 99 Cent Store about two to three years ago. After one box I feel like my digestive system was put in disarray I had pains. As I heard now that other people have also. I have thrown the 10 boxes away they are called compliments stevia they are distributed in Carmel Indiana. I threw them away so that other people wouldn't have the same experience. ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2019 1:17:52 PM

Reviewer: zoom, 55-64 (Consumer)

Comment:
    I drank sodas sweetened with stevia because I really liked the taste and figured it was probably better for me than sugar. I noticed heart palpitations that started about a year ago and decided it was probably allergy medication. I stopped that but the heart palpitations kept happening. I finally connected it to stevia-sweetened gingerale, so switched to lemon-lime stevia sweetened soda. Same prob ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2018 6:22:01 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been using stevia in my tea for about a month. I must be allergic because I have broken out with hives.

8/8/2014 11:11:25 AM

Reviewer: Love Stevia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I have had no negative effects from my use of Stevia products. It really helps me maintain my weight as well.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?