I am reading some negative comments re Willards Water and that it's a scam. That is simply NOT true. It is not a scam. I've been using WW since I found out about it in the 90s. I don't know HOW it works, I just know that it DOES work. I've used it on chicken pox (me and my daughter), shingles (my son), burns (the other son), acne, cuts, stitches.... you name it. WW causes whatever you have t...

This is the biggest scam around! I link you to the FDA's warning letter to Willard's Water makers (accusing them of a HUGE RANGE of misdeeds!), as well as the actual ingredients list! Please dont be fooled into buying water because the seller's use big words and feed on your insecurities! This will not cure anything! https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm290046.h...

Grandmacurrie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
12/27/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I first came across WW back when professor Willard was in the middle of researching it's 'potential' benefits. I started using it in earnest when I severely cut my arm (down to the bone in one place) and was out of range of medical assistance. I poured WW on/in and covered it with a bandage. I kept the dressing wet for 3 days (Changed it daily, but kept it wet). On the fourth day, the tissue was sealed and had formed a white covering - almost like a scab, except it was made of newly formed skin tissue instead of clotted blood. I kept spraying the wound several times a day until it was completely healed (a couple of weeks). The scarring was MINIMAL - more like a ghostly-white, perfectly smooth line instead of the puckered discolored mess my other (much less significant) scar is. With such impressive results, I started using it on bites, burns, scrapes, pink-eye, mouth ulcers, and eventually I even started drinking it! And I LOVED it then, and I still LOVE it ALL these YEARS later. And I still use it EVERYDAY - anywhere where I would use water. When I opened my clinic as a Certified Alternative Health Practitioner I started using it in my clinic. I had hundreds of clients who were introduced to WW and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM EVER HAD ISSUES WITH IT! In fact, most of them became regular users and found even more ways to use it. All I can say is this - USE it everyday for at least 90 days and see what it does for you. Some benefits I have experienced: Calming effect on my nerves. Better sleeping (Longer /More Restful) Greatly reduces pain with any kind of wound or burn Animals LOVE it - Birds cats, dogs, horses, goats, sheep Quail & Pigeons transport with anywhere from a 10-75% increased survival rate. My greenhouse & garden THRIVE with WW- even when I lived in the Arizona Desert! What makes it even BETTER? - It's AFFORDABLE, EASY to Use, Very Accessible, Easy to transport, Tastes GREAT and IT REALLY WORKS! What more could you ask for? Just TRY it...See for yourself

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/30/2020

A few years back my son had second degree burns on his face. Grandma brought over Willard water in a spray bottle and he sprayed his face multiple times a day. A week later when we went to our PCP she didn't believe it was second degree burns and had to re read the ER report. Thanks to grandma and Willard water my son has his perfect face back.

Anita | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/15/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have used Willard Water for over 30 years.Mostly for burns and insect bites.I do not think he made this as an engine cleaner! His original flyer stated he made it for people in nursing homes to help their pain. He did not charge them for it. The government wanted him to prove it helped, this was many years ago. The cost was one million dollars. He convinced them to do the test, but all they would do was test to be sure it could not harm anything! [some things never change!] It was found to be safe so he could continue giving it to the nursing homes. It is an unbelievable product and I would tell anyone of my friends to use it! Both of my children use it also.

Pattys | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/10/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I've never used it before and I'm putting it in the water the birds and dogs and I drink. My eyes were smarting, and I heard that could be a first sign of coronavirus, so when it arrived I immediately drank some in my reverse osmosis water and within a short time my eyes seemed better, my allergies seem to be easing up and the liver spot on my arm is fading too! Amazing stuff. I've never used it before, but it will be added to our drinking water for good now!

Newfy | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/2/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I just started using Willard Water and can tell a difference in my energy level and clear thinking in just two days. I would wake up in the morning sluggish and not get much accomplished during the day. This morning I jumped up ready to finish many of the chores that I have and finish up some of my projects that I just didn't have the interest in to finish. I gave it to my dogs in their water and could tell a difference in them in one day. My older shepherd had just always been laying around uninterested in playing. The next morning she grabbed a toy and was throwing it in the air and wanted to play again. I am never going to be without this miracle water again! As for the man that said it's a scam, do you believe everything the government tells you? If everyone used this water the drug companies would lose money!