I've been taking horny goat weed for 2 months now. I've seen major improvement in my energy level, memory, and sexual desire. I would recommend trying it before going to prescription drugs.

This worked great for me! I took it for years. Then, i started noticing that my muscles (tendons in my arm) would ache at night. And, I started getting soreness under my nipples. It also appeared that I was getting a boob an the left side. I went to the doctor and he researched goat wee through his medical sites and found that prolonged use could cause exactly what was happening to me. I sinc...

4/17/2021

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/9/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Unbelievable.Brought my libido up to new heights that I haven't experienced since my 30's.Ercection was hard and sustaining.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/9/2020

Excellent

SatisfiedMale | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/12/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I decided to try Rexall Horny Goat Weed with Maca to see if it would actually work. I can say, so far I am impressed. I'm almost 61 and was experiencing less than desireable hardness of erection and less than preferred stamina.This works for me. It took about a week or so to kick in but I experience more frequent and harder erections and my performance has increased. SoI am satisfied so far. And so it my partner.

robert | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/17/2020

don't feel any difference by taking it.