I've had lifelong sinus problems. Been using eucalyptus oil as an inhalant for serious sinus congestion and pain for a while. It works amazing. Steam vaporizer or just a few drops in a glass and stick it under your nose. If your nose/sinuses are raw this is the best treatment ever. It feels so good. Stick a small container with a cotton ball soaked in the eucalyptus oil under your nose whi...

Know a family member and her child place eucalyptus oil directly into their eyes all the time because it felt refreshing. They both are going blind from glaucoma now. Might be a coincidence, but don't put it directly into your eyes!

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/22/2019

drank by mistake!!!

kathya | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/27/2018
Condition: Asthma

I have had asthma since the age of 2. I discovered on my own that eucalyptus candies helped me a lot. My husband thought I wanted the sugar, but it wasn´t the sugar that did it. I bought these candies a few times but then I bought some leaves when I came down with bronchitis. Wow. I made some tea and it really was effective. My doctors have recommend many medicines, some of which have bad side effect, but none have recommended this. It helps a lot!!!

Age: 55-64 |
9/27/2017
Condition: Arthritis

Regular baths with eucalyptus oil in it leaves my very arthritic feet feeling fabulous. A whole new lease of life in them.

Age: 55-64 |
2/27/2017

I used it on my husband for flu.I rubbed his feet and hands with it.

mu | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/14/2016
Condition: Arthritis

This is for Quick-Blast Anti-rhume Liquid Gel. It open the sinus But it cause Fast heart rate and a Asthma stimulus while I don't have asthma for many years. It is a quick blast but it has side effects. Too strong for me.