User Reviews & Ratings - DAMIANA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DAMIANA.

«DAMIANA Information

See products with DAMIANA

2/28/2013 3:30:56 AM

Reviewer: JaniesGun, 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    Having been someone who lacks typical empathy due to my autism, this herb initially helped me feel what someone else is feeling in the moment. I felt I could literally tap into their feelings. This is the only time I've ever experienced this in my whole life. Usually, empathy comes in a logical form first, but this felt like a psychic connection if there is such a thing. This, I *felt*. It was ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2012 7:56:04 AM

Reviewer: Normal Guy, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been on many different pain meds over the last few years. The reason I went through so many is that I have a bad reaction to them. I have been on Daminia now for about 2 1/2 months and my pain is less with none of the bad reactions. The only side affect for me so far( knock on wood) is I seem to get bored a lot faster.

9/26/2012 1:10:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taking Damiana for increased sexual arousal and have to say this stuff works great! I am always aroused when taking Damiana. Works on my girlfriend as well. No side effects. Recommended!

6/26/2012 2:44:27 AM

Reviewer: babyface74, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking the Damiana capsuls for my fibromyalgia pain. In the month I have been on it my pain has decrease by about 90%. I have also seen a decrease in muscle fatigue and headaches. I have more energy during the day. I take two 450mg capsules by Now Foods 3 times a day.

3/30/2012 10:27:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have had some bad reactions when I first started smoking it, I almost felt like I was dying and having a major case of anxiety that couldn't even be controlled with medication, I felt uncomfortable in my own skin and the only thing at made me feel better was having my boyfriend next to me holding me and assuring me that things will be ok, it was very calming considering I was having a panic ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?