after years of stomach pain and stomach disfuction i tryed pepperment tea and pepperment oil pills and for the last three days i,ve had close a to normal bowel movements and very little stomach pain i,m willing to try about any thing now i,ve lost over 50 pounds in the last three years and i,m just starving to death because of not knowing what to eat on a day to day bases with out pain i,ve also t...

good

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/13/2021
Condition: Postherpetic neuralgia

Cooling the skin and calming the irritation

Oplorn | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/23/2017
Condition: Headache

I place drops of peppermint oil on a q-tip & swab my throat so I can inhale the scent. It has been effective 50% of the time in reducing or stopping my migraine.

teedee | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/19/2017
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

I was suffering with IBS- Diarrhea- urgency about 5 times a day. It got to the point where I would think I needed to fart but diarrhea would come out- As an adult this was unacceptable. I am completely "potty trained" and I have children. I did some research and self diagnosed with IBS- Literally constant diarrhea and it was always connected directly to time limits. If I needed to be somewhere at a certain time- as soon as the time was approaching- I would have diarrhea. Every day all day. I tried a walgreens and started looking up natural remedies and the first thing I Found was a green box IBS GARD With green capsuls containing pepermint oil beads. I was reluctant and sceptical but I was so tired of the literal shhh* that I would try anything. The packaging states to allow 24 hrs to kick in and also states to take 1-2 daily. I took one and noticed right away the calming effects. You might burp a little peppermint type burp, This is considered normal per the packaging instructions. I have take maybe three- five capsuls in this three week period since I bought the package and it makes the diarrhea go away for a day or two. Initially you might want to proceed with caution as you do not want to end up constipated for two days so start small. start with one. It really helped I am so thankful , I do no go anywhere without this, such a remarkable difference. I am so happy I can fart in ease and I do not run to the bathroom everytime I eat. I would recommend this to anyone with constant stress and diarrhea

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/21/2016
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

1st time, half an hour after taking had severe burning sensation in my throat; drank copious amounts of water to try and ease. I tried a different brand a few months later on my doctors advice (against my better judgement); this time it caused bad diarrhoea and very painful burning in the back passage. There should be a warning against the use of peppermint; it certainly didn't have a calming effect. The worst side effects I have ever experienced from any 'medication'

Randy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/14/2016
Condition: Dental plaque

I have added one drop of both peppermint and spearmint (on separate occasions, never combined)in effort to combat gingivitis. I have no means of measurement of how well it works; however, it does give me an extremely fresh and clean feeling after brushing.