First of all, I want to emphasize as much as I can that I did NOT use a clinical version of this herb. I used all natural, no additives dandelion plants right out of my backyard, how it should be used. Yes, I had to do a little bit of research beforehand, but we should all be doing that on ANY kind of medicine we take anyway, even if it's prescribed by professionals. It's good for us all to know e...

I have edema and need to make me urinate.

hrb jfja bmo DR NATURE 360 | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/15/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It is bitter in some parts, but very helpful for my health and it is very common so helpful in survival situations!

Fitnessmodel1 | Age: 25-34 |
6/1/2019

I use 550mg dandelion root to expel excess water from my body when getting ready for a photoshoot. If you're already in good/great shape it can help show a little more definition by making your skin ever so more "tighter". Of course, you're peeing nonstop but if you take it early in the day.. by night you are ready to go. Only suggested for those already LEAN and aesthetic.

B R | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/5/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I pulled a dandelion plant in the yard , roots and all and washed and simmered for 5 minutes then steeped it for 20min. I drank 4oz each morning and all of the swelling went from my feet and legs. I was very surprised. I ordered dandelion roots and am making a tea of it and plan to drink it several days a week.

Dandelion root pill | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/7/2018

I have edema and need to make me urinate.

Robeva | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/20/2016

I use it to replace coffee in the morning, at first I found to be a little bitter but now after 4 months of using it, I like it. Is part of my treatment for the candida diet.