This was the only liquid available at two functions. Afterwards I suffered the most excrutiating sore tummy and pain followed by sickness. I can only assume it was this as I never drink elderflower cordial. It should be taken advisedly.

Nathi | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/9/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

In summer I like to make elderflower cordial or mix some dried flowers in pancakes. IBS is a constant battle, but after drinking small cordial amounts, perhaps 30ml almost daily, I noticed that IBS symptoms like excessive gas were almost nonexistent. Since nothing else has changed in my diet I strongly assume the elderflower consumption might be the reason. So far my tummy feels great, digestion almost normal.

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/28/2018
Condition: Sinusitis

For sinus congestion and a sore throat from nasal drip, this tea works really well when taken in small doses often through out the day. I have a cup of tea every two hours or so until I forget I need it. I like it with honey personally to also help sooth my throat.

Sue | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/24/2018

I took a glass of diluted cordial to bed on two occasions. I realised after doing it twice, on non-consecutive nights, that it was keeping me awake. I was constantly fidgety, my thoughts were racing, stomach pain and I was weak, dizzy and almost fainted when I stood up. Use this drink at night with care!

crow | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/18/2016
Condition: Sinusitis

My review is for Elderberry taken in lozenge form. I use Thera Zinc Elderberry lozenges by Quantum Health which have worked effectively at any time during my sinusitis bouts. As I am prone to getting sinusitis any time I get sick I've tried many things to combat this. Of course, as with any treatment it helps to catch it as soon as possible but I first started using these as a last resort after having had sinusitis for more than 10days and I've used them at the onset of symptoms and I've found it helps greatly with the severity and duration no matter the timing.Read More Read Less

unknown | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
12/11/2013

it workes sometimes and then again it won't work

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |