Works extremely well for muscle pain. Applied to my shoulders and worked extremely well. I use Tiger Balm

This product did not work at all and is deceptively priced at $20 when in fact they bill you $100 and there's no recourse to get a refund.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/18/2020
Condition: Pain

Burns the skin when sweating. Cant stop the burning either. Numbs skin. Jr Watkins is the brand. In so much pain.

holamundo | Age: 7-12 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/1/2020
Condition: Arthritis

muy bueno

Te amo mucho mi princesa | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/1/2020
Condition: Onychomycosis

Te amo mucho mi princesa

Skin_issues_sufferer | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/6/2020
Condition: Itching

Viks has 4.1% camphor in it as active ingredient. It treated my skin issues entirely. Originally, to provide me relief from cough and cold, a nurse from Amazon care sent me care package with vick's in it, to my home. Surprisingly, viks cured my cough and cold overnight along with my skin issues. My skin is acne and allergy prone - it has uneven texture and several hyper-pigmented blemishes (from acne healing from several years ago). By applying Viks, at bedtime, on my forehead, nose bridge (while protecting regions around eyes, nostrils and mouth), lower portions of cheek, chin and throat, viks provided me immediate relief from incessant cough and cold. I reapplied viks every 3-4 hours during the day, on my nose tip and sides of nose above nostrils and followed the previous routine for bedtime for 2-3 days and my cough and cold went away on its own. Viks helped me 1000x more than any cough drops, tea, honey, day or nyquills did. Within 3-4 days my entire face's redness, dryness, blemished hyper-pigmented patches were gone and it looked 10 years younger requiring no foundation. Viks helped me more than my dermatologist's tretinoin (active vitamin A hydroquinone) and allergy specialist's steroid ointment did in 2 years. Only downside is, I need to apply Viks routinely at bedtime to get that skin in the morning.

DR | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/2/2020

It has cured my bleeding hemorrhoids for the past 6 months. Sounds ridiculous but it works.