I lost my hearing in my right ear and had a loud buzzing. I went to the specialist and gave me the MazEfuze as well as Cellegivity. with in 3 days I started to get my hearing back.I noticed my gums inflamation has totally disappeard. I have no heachaces and I sleep like an angel no pain killers no melatoni to sleep, I can not believe the results in just two and half weeks.

Glutathione does not survive the stomach when taken orally. An intravenous shot is extremely expensive ($175+) and as glutathione is transient in the body (not stored), lasts about 5-6 hours. Not a long term option. Glutathione precursors make sense and are available. This overview article is misleading as no curative results have been claimed to the FDA re glutathione.

Jillie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/3/2021
Condition: Aging

Currently going to aweigh toss clinic for those pesky last 15lbs. They offer several vitamin/supplements shots and one is the Glutathione. On the description of things it can help, it says may possibly help Psoriasis. Sold! After just one shot (sorry I don’t know the dosage) I noticed the psoriasis going away and the associated arthritis and stiffness as well. When I got one the next week, I was completely clear and my face started looking younger. It’s a miracle for my skin condition! However after 5 weeks of shots, I was informed that California has now banned the use of IV/shots for Glutathione. I am heartbroken. I purchased a liquid version which is 1500 mg and it helps my facial skin look good but not keeping the psoriasis and inflammation away. I’m now going to try a pill version to see if it works.

frankie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/5/2021

I was so tired after I had covid and previous cancer in 2018, so i was informed of this product. After a week of taking it i was not tired like before, got up early and went to bed early using one pill worked for me 250 as iam small in stature. I was not a jittery feeling but one of rested.

fortycankissit | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/20/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have IV glutathione treatments at 1200 mg per session along with vitamin c (crucial!) and I can tell you that my skin glows, I feel better and I sleep like a baby at night. I am very fair, so I am not using this to lighten my skin, but to improve the quality of my life. This stuff just makes you feel better. I have more energy and I have a clearer head. I highly recommend for women in their 40's who are struggling. I am also anemic and this along with a copper trace mineral added to my IV treatments has really helped my ferritin to go up. I can't say enough good things, honestly.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/11/2019

Used to lighten skin. I had no none problems with it

Steviabeeq | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/14/2018

Sublingual glutathione has helped with immune disease.