I am a Pre-Professional Dancer, I typically use arnica to help treat sore muscles. But recently while dancing I sprained my ankle worse than I ever have in my life. There was a loud crack and my ankle swelled up to be about the size of an orange. I immediately started taking arnica tablets and by the next day the swelling had died down to almost nothing.

I had suvire bruseing and swelling on my face as 2 guys jumped me but I put arnicare arnica cream on and non of which has broken skin ad it just burns so I had to wash off

Diane | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/1/2021
Condition: Muscle soreness

I used a whipped soap product that contained cucumber seaweed and arnica extract and appeared to have an allergic reaction. I developed a dull headache,itchy rash on my neck as well as tachycardia, pounding heartbeat and burning sensation on my lower ear and earlobes my arms and legs became very blotchy but didn’t develop a rash.

BWJ | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/4/2021
Condition: Bruises

My cosmetic dermatologist suggested I take Arnica tablets prior to Restylane filler injections for swelling/ bruising, and after the procedure. She also suggested I use the topical gel after the procedure. While I did not have any pain, swelling, or bruising, I did have excruciating stomach pain (gas/ constipation). I actually resorted to taking a Hydrocodone for the pain. It was awful!!!! I will NEVER use it again!!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/24/2020
Condition: Pain (chronic)

Will never touch this stuff again. I have severe chronic pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, Lupus, colitis, and allot more. My drs refuse to increase my pain meds so I thought a homeopathic would be safe. WRONG! within a half hour I was knocked out for 6 hrs to wake up violently vommiting for the next 14 before having to go to the ER because I was in excruciating pain and projectile vommiting. Never again will I touch this stuff.

Bee | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/22/2020
Condition: Pain

I use this product for swelling and pain associated with tooth extractions and wisdom teeth. Reduce the swelling and no pain after surgery. That was my results from using Arnica.

mike | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/20/2020
Condition: Bruises

I use it for bruises that result from taking blood thinner and aging. It works really well. Very satisfied.