Within 6 hours of eating a juniper berry and golden raisins soaked in gin, my arthritis pain in my fingers was gone. This after being present constantly for 3 weeks.

I have a dog with urinary incontinence, and was told it might help when combined with lemongrass.

Rita 75040 | Age: 45-54 |
12/29/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

IM HAVIng trouble breathing and severe allergies to Juniper pollen. Dec 26-29, 2018 as I travelled on I-35 through south and Borth Texas. But I would like to see a juniper based honey to see if I can develop immunity.

Gr8shpreflc | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/6/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Juniper is an ingredient contained in Sundown Water Pills. This preparation is gentle and has helped rid my eyes of swelling. The swelling really contributes to my early morning headaches-- especially if I have eaten salty food the night before. Recommended by a sales associate at Whole Foods.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/29/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Urinary incontinence for 7-8 years, and started taking 1 drop of essential oil a day. Don't like the taste, but LOVE the results.

Age: 65-74 |
8/20/2015

Michelle Storms MD | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/25/2013

Age: 19-24 |
11/16/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

juniper berry tea is a miracle. if you know someone sick please tell them about it.