with a thyroid always in the "normal" range but still having all the symptoms of low thyroid--I took a chance on this product and it ABSOLUTELY works! and how else do I get it in my gut, vein, fat cell and thyroid if I don't TAKE IT BY MOUTH!! You should always ask me before you print something stupid like that!

Only on day three and having unpleasant side effects...I didn’t do my due diligence and it’s contraindicated for use with blood thinners. My error! I read so many great reviews..just not able to take. Lesson learned!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/11/2021

I stared to take it because I have a slow thyroid and since first pill I noticed more energy, but unfortunately I also noticed my tinnitus got horrible so I have had to stop it, I don’t wanna take anymore.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/29/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I take this along with Seamoss as the late Dr. Sebi advised. I've been taking Seamoss for about 30 days - and I am full of energy and really feel internally healthy. I started taking Bladderwrack just 72 hours ago for the first time and I am already feeling the positive side effects!

Ashly | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/30/2020

deb | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/14/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been using this along with sea moss for about a month now. Previously I had under-active thyroid and then it was normal (according to doc). I still felt tired somewhat. I can tell the difference from taking this product I feel better along with changing my diet. You have to cut out the sweets completely. I dont take any pharmaceutical. I stay natural as possible. We will see in another month how much change has occurred. Also I take it by mouth as tincture drops.

joe | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |