I started taking this Herb after wanting to help with slightly sagging breasts following numerous pregnancies. There are many pills on the market that are very expensive...unlike Fenugreek $8.00. Much to my surprise Fenugreek is a hidden gem. After a few days my breasts are fuller. But for me little did I know the following about this Herb that has been used for ages and ages. I had to get my blo...

Want my breast to be bigger.

4/17/2021

Gepe53 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/23/2020
Condition: Diabetes

I started taking 2 pills a day of Fenugreek, it gave me a gassy, upset stomach. My pills were 610 mg each, so then I started taking just 1 pill with my other pills at night. Even this gasses my stomach up an hurts a little. I will keep trying to take it at night to see if it brings my BG down. I've had trouble with herbal

Ken | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/18/2020
Condition: Diabetes

The walmart brand nature valley dropped my blood glucose 25 points. I lost 25 lbs as well. I am now prediabetic. I took another brand from another drug store and it did not work at all so be careful the suppliment your buy.

MHF-VA | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/25/2019
Condition: Lactation

I used organic/pure vegan encased capsules of Fenugreek to increase my milk production for my 7.5 month old baby since it just started decreasing as she's been eating food, but she still wants breast milk. I used it 4 different times, taking it with food and water. And each time I used it, it caused severe cramping, gas, bloating, and diarrhea.

Sally | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/1/2017
Condition: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)

After 15 months of nonstop throat clearing and being treated with two different PPI drugs, nasal spray, antibiotics, diet modifications...I decided try an alternative approach. After some research fenugreek looked like a possibility. After taking 2x610mg capsules a day, I found I was clearing my throat a couple of times a day. I can live with this, but Iâ??m hopeful that the condition will totally disappear overtime.