I AM A PHYSICIAN WHO HAS USED HONEY IN OPEN WOUNDS FOR YEARS! IT IS EFFECTIVE IN CLOSING OPEN WOUNDS AND CUTS. I ALSO USED IT TO DRESS MY 90 YEAR OLD MOTHER'S ULCERATIONS ON HER LEGS WHEN NOTHING ELSE WORKED...AND THEY HEALED IN 5 DAYS! IT IS THE OLDEST AND BEST ANTIBACTERIAL AND VIRAL MEDICATION AVAILABLE...AND NOT CONTROLLED BY THE FDA! PS. I NOW HAVE A BEE HIVE AND AM INCORPORATING IT IN MY P...

Loloy D | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/14/2018
Condition: Skin wounds

My son suffers from chronic skin asthma. He would manifest boils and furuncles spontaneously on different parts of his body. At one time when he was about 14 and we were managing his skin asthma wounds with dermatologist-prescribed topical ointments and cream, he developed a particular severe big boil in the middle of his upper back that hurt him a lot and made us bring him to the hospital for emergency treatment. The interns took turns in cleaning his wound by digging through his skin and even though they were generally gentle at doing so, the more senior ones had to take more aggressive action in pulling out all the pus. My son suffered a great deal of pain from that experience and I vowed to look for better treatment management for his condition thereafter. We tried applying raw honey over his next boils and we were surprised to get the following results: 1. His boil would stiffen and become painful. Upon boil break-up, we put raw honey over it. Around 5 to 10 minutes later, the boil would soften significantly and the pus turned into a lump with sufficient consistency for being pulled out safely. We put more honey over the wound of the boil and it healed overnight. 2. The success rate of this treatment has been 100% effective and has even led him to become independent at treating himself. 3. We noted that the wounds treated with honey showed generally better skin healing characteristics than with the medical ointments and creams as there were visibly less evidential scarring. 4. The raw honey treatment proved to be more cost-effective and sustainable than any of his prescribed drugs. My son also felt much less guilt over using honey than with the expensive drugs that he was previously given. This made him happier.

jmarkitell | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/6/2018
Condition: Wound healing

I have 2 large, non healing wounds located on the side of my ankle and the back of my leg. I believe it was a result of a Vibrio or similar water pathogen that caused the wound to slowly grow to expose my calf's tendon. During the initial infection, pain was disproportionately high and I tried Medihoney as one of the potential dressings when I enrolled at the city's advanced wound care center. The honey caused a very pronounced stinging that was intolerable after about an hour. I was forced to use Santyl for debridement and dressing. Later, when the wound was less inflamed and painful, I tolerated the Medihoney much better and was satisfied with it's results. I would not recommend this for initial treatment of very painful or inflamed wounds until the wound site has settled down somewhat, after which it is better tolerated...at least in my case. My infection has been going on for roughly 18 months. After treatment with IV antibiotics, sharp debridement as well as Santyl/Enzyme debridement, I am seeing some healing, although my tendon is still exposed. I am using the Medihoney currently and have no burning from it and the healing continues

crzyoldone | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/14/2017
Condition: Wound healing

I developed a wound on my achilles heel area. The wound care clinic had me use a protocol that included cleaning with normal saline, cleaning with VASHE, surrounding the wound with zinc oxide, treating the wound with first Mupirocin ointment then covering that with Medihoney. After a dressing was applied I was instruced to use this procedure once a day. The first week was fine but the second week I was awakened numerous times during the night with a stabbing pain in the wound. It felt like a needle was being stuck in the wound over and over. This was also occuring during the daytime. It became so painful I could not walk or sleep without a lot of pain. The nurse at the wound care clinic said that a very few people develope a reaction that feels like it is burning the wound and advised me to stop using it. Within minutes of cleaning and redressing the wound without the Medihoney, the pain was gone. Please be aware that this level of pain is not normal for the healing process and if you have it you should consult with your doctor.

Brenda lee | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/20/2017
Condition: Wound healing

I had a breast augmentation and got severe infections on both breasts I use raw honey on the breast for the last 3 weeks my breast has grown its areola back and help the nipple to heal where the wound center was treating me for 7 weeks with the new great progress and 9 days ago honey head heal me faster than 7 weeks and the wound center had it actually help the blood to come to the service or Nuka skin could grow much faster my name is Brenda Lee and if you want to know more about my healing process I'm doing a documentary on the raw honey process also myinspiredlife at hotmail.com

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/19/2017
Condition: Diabetes

When I read this, I thought honey can replace the sugar. So I use it since I have prediabetes. But I feel it is not right. My blood sugar level is still going up. I eat Costco organic honey.