Cramp bark is the only thing that has helped me with my extreme menstrual cramps and the pain i have between periods. i have an unusually large uterus and this is the only thing medicine or over the counter that has worked!

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/28/2019

I experience debilitating menstrual symptoms and not only is cramp bark far more effective than NSAIDs, it's effects are immediate.

Age: 25-34 |
2/18/2018

During pregnancy, I have irritable uterus (consistent uncomfortable contractions every few minutes that don't go away for the entire third trimester). Midwife gave me a sample of cramp bark tea. Did nothing to help with contractions, but gave me gas, which, combined with contractions, made me even more uncomfortable.

Brendar | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
9/26/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I use Cramp Bark from Hawaiian Pharm. Its formula is more potent in treatment regime for Levator Ani Syndrome,Rectal Spasms and Pelvic Pain. 60 drops 3X a day and I'm able to function close to normal whereas I couldn't before. No side effects that I can tell.

axelrod | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/13/2016

I have used this for IBS spasms

LILAC | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/23/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Cramp bark is very effective, I have been using it about three months now with great results and every month gets better.I feel like a whole new person.