good

julie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/14/2021
Condition:

I have been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and rather than take pharmaceutical meds, I have opted for a more natural remedy route. I have been taking NONI juice for about 3 months and have already seen and felt a difference in joint discomfort as well as overall well being. 1 ounce, once a day, daily!

Age: 65-74 |
5/18/2021
Condition: Cancer

My brother lives on the Island of Kauai and has been using it for a while. He got some for me and I started taking it faithfully, 2 oz. a day, 1 oz. in the morning and 1 oz. in the evening. I really couldn't see or feel a difference but after I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer my PSA was over 11.3. Then after 2 months of Oral Chemotherapy and taking my NONI JUICE (naturally I can't say for a certainty) but I really feel that the Juice had a positive effect! My PSA went down to 0.24! I would have been happy if it was down to 3 or 4.0! After my radiation treatments (43!) my next PSA reading was down again to 0.023 or so! I honestly think that the NONI JUICE was at least somewhat responsible for the good outcome!Read More Read Less

Lapeerguy51 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/21/2020
Condition: Cancer

Two years ago I was diagnosed with a mtastic tumor in my lymph node. Being somewhat desperate, I paid attention to a recommendation by a local person in the USVI. He was not selling it. Have taken noni powder for 2 years. Also Lupron shots. Lupron does not destroy cancer, but merely slows its spread. Last week catscan came back clear. psa <.1. Who knows?

NoniLife4Me | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/15/2020
Condition:

I have personally used noni to heal different ailments. My PERSONAL experiences are with eye infections, colds, various skin irritations/afflictions, severe infections (viral, bacterial and fungal), controlling a rare muscle disease (no episodes at all since noni), bronchitis, cuts, bruises, infertility (yes, 100%, used in a specific manner, have a healthy teen to prove it), pregnancy wellness (I never, not for ONE day, had morning sickness), post pregnancy wellness (healed from C-section in record time), fight against symptoms of allergens, the list goes on...my pets have gotten it after eating something they shouldn't have, my daughter has used noni for her ailments as well of course. I do not have medical insurance for myself (daughter does, she's 14). I have literally saved many, many thousands of dollars by not having to go to the doctor for stuff I got rid of ONLY with noni. That's not to say doctors shouldn't be part of anyone's life, and I legally can't say it cures anything (even if I know it did for me) and I wouldn't tell anyone to replace a doctor with noni, but I have seen miraculous recoveries over and over in other people as well. I hope you see the same successes. I have been using noni for half of my 50 years now and I know many people who "poo poo" natural options...Oh I wish more people would know what I do. Read More Read Less

Heimer | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
1/24/2018

My mother suffered a memory loss and I realized it was not because of aging. She is a reliable cook at home. But one time she lost this ability, her cooking became terrible. At that moment I realized there was something wrong with her. She also often forgets to put things down and does not realize how it happened. However, after taking noni juice for several years, the symptoms begin to decrease. Thanks to this herb...

Paul_Mann | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/27/2017

After taking Morinda Supreme (9 capsules per day) for 24 days, my left knee started swelling with gout. I stopped taking the Morinda. Now, 27 days later I have had horrible gout in both knees and both feet. The Morinda seems to have destroyed my kidneys.

Ckone | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/12/2017
Condition:

Gave me gall bladder related problems. Cost me thousands of dollars.

Paul | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/3/2016
Condition:

I've been drinking about 2-3oz in the morning and another in the afternoon before dinner. It has definitely helped with flexibility with my arthritis and lessoned the pain. I've been on it for only 2½ months, but I definitely notice a difference!

vic | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
8/4/2016
Condition:

I use this product to be able to walk. I found out about this product from an in-law that was taking it for a while. I couldn`t believe him so I tried it and with in one week I found relief. I could walk very well now. Bending is still a problem but now I don`t have to use the walker.

xyz | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/17/2016
ILoveNoni | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/17/2016

I am in my 30's and started noticing that my skin was getting a little worn around my eyes and just thought that it was just age-related and nothing I could do about it. I heard about Noni and how it was so great and decided to give it a try just for better health. To my complete surprise within 3 days of taking the Noni capsules, I noticed my face looked so tight it almost looked like I had had plastic surgery. I eased off on the pills and now any time I notice my skin looking worn, I use it and almost overnight it starts working on my skin. In 2 days I start looking young again. It also helped clear up my acne that I had since being a teenager. I've always had problem skin and couldn't put anything on it without there being a negative reaction. I am so glad Noni can be taken internally and then I don't have to take it for weeks afterwards.Read More Read Less

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/5/2016
Condition: Cancer-related fatigue

nothing yet

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/5/2016
Condition: Cancer

haven't figured it out yet

Shopper1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/27/2016
Condition:

I was experiencing painful joint pain in my hands, back, legs(knees) to the point I was on a walking cane and using knee and hand braces and I am only in my 50's. My cousin told me about taking the Noni and her recent check up at the doctor which showed an improvement in her condition, she is hindered with joint pain and has had a stoke that crippled her on one side. I have only used 1 bottle and now have ordered my second bottle since I now feel better and the stiffness and pain has gone. I have a very active 4yr old grandson that I enjoy keeping. My last visit showed my blood pressure was better than normal...it was within range. If this keeps up, I will ask my doctor if I can come off some of my medications. I will give a update if I remember after my next check-up.Read More Read Less

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/17/2015
Condition:

I have been putting the fresh Noni leaves under my knee braces for one week. I quit taking pain meds two days ago, first time in two years without them. This has been magical for me. Here in Panama I just pick the leaves off the trees.

americon noni | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Condition: Hypertension
On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/30/2015
Condition:

Noni has changed my way of life in regards to my diabetes and high blood pressure. I wake up with more energy and an overall better feel.

Isaiah82 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/24/2015

The reviews I've read stating that Noni does not treat liver functions are so untrue. My father was very sick and was supposed to be in a Coma from his sugar levels and his liver was swollen. The doctors could not figure out how he was still walking and tried to keep him from leaving the doctors office. My father was introduced to Noni the real Noni. My father took it for a month and his liver functions and his sugar levels went back to normal. His doctors did not understand how this was possible. I watched my father personally heal from this. My mother has Lupus and takes Chemo Therapy. She was drained and had no energy daily. She was dragging her feet. My father kept pushing me to buy her the real Noni. Let me tell you, my mother within 2 weeks has went from weak to now a lady full of energy. None the less, it takes a fighter to keep up with people who are not sick, but she's improved and I will say its because of this Noni product I had no belief in at one point. Don't take my word for it, try it you're self. Best of luck!Read More Read Less

strfishncafe | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/22/2015

I 100% stand behind this juice! I use/have used it for arthritis, malignant hyperthermia, infertility, energy, colds, bacterial infections, viral infections, fungal infections and reducing healing time from injuries and surgery (C-section). I have used it topically, orally and internally. The use of this plant's fruit, leaves and seeds have proven over and over again to work. I have saved thousands in medical bills/prescription costs. I don't care what the medical association or pharmaceutical people want to say - I am living proof that this stuff WORKS. The only trick is you must USE it and not let it just sit in your house! Read More Read Less