i took the Equaline 500mg of Noni softgels because I heard great things about it. I didn't expect to have any immediate changes because I didn't have a reason to begin with. To be honest I had it on my dresser and it was collecting dust and it was due to expire in severa months so I didn't want to waste my money and just started taking them with a half of my multivitamins.But what happened acciden...

good

Age: 65-74 |
5/18/2021
Condition: Cancer

My brother lives on the Island of Kauai and has been using it for a while. He got some for me and I started taking it faithfully, 2 oz. a day, 1 oz. in the morning and 1 oz. in the evening. I really couldn't see or feel a difference but after I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer my PSA was over 11.3. Then after 2 months of Oral Chemotherapy and taking my NONI JUICE (naturally I can't say for a certainty) but I really feel that the Juice had a positive effect! My PSA went down to 0.24! I would have been happy if it was down to 3 or 4.0! After my radiation treatments (43!) my next PSA reading was down again to 0.023 or so! I honestly think that the NONI JUICE was at least somewhat responsible for the good outcome!

Lapeerguy51 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/21/2020
Condition: Cancer

Two years ago I was diagnosed with a mtastic tumor in my lymph node. Being somewhat desperate, I paid attention to a recommendation by a local person in the USVI. He was not selling it. Have taken noni powder for 2 years. Also Lupron shots. Lupron does not destroy cancer, but merely slows its spread. Last week catscan came back clear. psa <.1. Who knows?

Age: 55-64 |
7/13/2020
Condition: Arthritis

I am using Vestige Noni for the last 11 months and feeling very good now my joints inflammation is also reduced. but again I would like to request health expert please review Vestige Noni and suggest can I continue with this or not. thanks https://www.vestproduct.com/vestige-noni-capsules/

Sandy K | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
6/27/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Hi, I am 71; learned about Noni yrs ago on a vacation to Hawaii; bought, used over the next yrs. Today, use for general health, arthritis, energy. Dr not happy I lowered both HBP/Diabetes meds; but, I feel so good on 3-4 oz of Noni daily!!! Not sure people talk here about "Tahitian Noni"; never used this brand/will NOT use this one of any brand. I buy the REAL NONI juice from "PUNA Noni" online!! Hubby uses the caps cause he hates the taste of the juice; I find, in my body, juice tastes different daily to body's PH lever. NONI does not Heal; just helps put body back into PH so it can heal itself!! Great stuff!

NoniLife4Me | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/15/2020
Condition: Arthritis

I have personally used noni to heal different ailments. My PERSONAL experiences are with eye infections, colds, various skin irritations/afflictions, severe infections (viral, bacterial and fungal), controlling a rare muscle disease (no episodes at all since noni), bronchitis, cuts, bruises, infertility (yes, 100%, used in a specific manner, have a healthy teen to prove it), pregnancy wellness (I never, not for ONE day, had morning sickness), post pregnancy wellness (healed from C-section in record time), fight against symptoms of allergens, the list goes on...my pets have gotten it after eating something they shouldn't have, my daughter has used noni for her ailments as well of course. I do not have medical insurance for myself (daughter does, she's 14). I have literally saved many, many thousands of dollars by not having to go to the doctor for stuff I got rid of ONLY with noni. That's not to say doctors shouldn't be part of anyone's life, and I legally can't say it cures anything (even if I know it did for me) and I wouldn't tell anyone to replace a doctor with noni, but I have seen miraculous recoveries over and over in other people as well. I hope you see the same successes. I have been using noni for half of my 50 years now and I know many people who "poo poo" natural options...Oh I wish more people would know what I do.