Highly recommend progesterone cream. Don't take the synthetic tables your doctor will prescribe the body doesn't see them as natural and your liver has a hard time processing the synth stuff. Stick to the natural bio identical progesterone cream. Within days of using the progesterone cream I started to feel better, lost weight , had more energy and my mood was improved.

Estrogen Dominance diagnosis nearly killed me. I almost died with insomnia, arrhythmia, tachycardia and almost had a syncopal episode thanks to the crap bioidentical progesterone cream I was given. Come to find out after being told over and over by worthless Naturopaths that I am estrogen dominant. I took a look at my actual ESTRADIOL blood levels done by a MEDICAL DOCTOR and saw that every time I...

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/24/2021
Condition: Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)

Not 100% sure but since taking in tandem with HRT my skin looks like a leopard!! ACNE everywhere!!! It’s the worst!!! Progesterone was recommended to assist with sleep deprivation and it did help however my skin now suffera

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/13/2019
Condition: Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)

Iâ??m 23 and take it in cream forum to help with severe PMDD my periods were irregular and I suffered from severe depression, anxiety and hot flashes 2 weeks before my period until I got it. I started the cream last month and I must say my last period was amazing I had no depression or anxiety before my period at all, I was completely in awe. And my period also came a day early! It did not help with physical symptoms (cramping, breast tenderness) but helped significantly mentally. I highly recommend you give it a try if you suffer from PMDD.

Provera | Age: 35-44 |
9/23/2018
Condition:

Prescribed for PMT. only managed to take it one day. It made me have very low mood / anxiety and PMT symptoms. I was snappy and depressed. I also had shooting pains in my breasts. It made me sleep very well though. I couldn’t bear to feel like that a second day so stopped taking it. I was told to take it day 16 on wards for 10 days. I stopped and my period came 3 days after. Now I don’t know we’re I am with my cycle. Perhaps I should’ve preserved but it was mental torture. I feel my consultant should’ve tested my hormone levels before prescribing and not just given me this as a stab in the dark telling me there were NO side effects !!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/5/2018
Condition:
sheila | Age: 65-74 |
3/23/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

300mg tabs @ hs for help with sleep and helps with generalized achiness at 65 yrs old, reg paps and bloodwork is a must.