It works instantly for me. Probably depends if acetylcholine is the problem. Brain fog vanishes, dreams become vivid, memory improvement, motivation and mood improvement very noticeable on the same day. The down side for me is it makes me so alert I am awake longer at night and it gives me a minor headache so I cut back to every other day so I get those side effects every other day. My mother ...

I have been using this product for over two months & have NOT noticed any change in my cognitive function or my memory. However, I have been unable to find out how it takes for this product to actually cause a change in either of these functions!

#MGsufferer | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/13/2021
Condition: Myasthenia gravis

Hi recently, two days ago, started Huperzine at 100 MCG‘s twice daily. I notice a difference in my muscle weakness, it’s not as pronounced. I just read this morning that might be better to just start with once a day for 2 to 4 weeks and then take a break at about one week in between. So that’s my plan, Lord willing it will give me some relief.

random person | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/8/2021
Condition: Cognitive impairment

I got this from Bulk Supplements. I took 150 mcg, in around 20 minutes I started getting muscle spasms, around 30 minutes it got much worse, around 40 minutes terrible cramping and stomach spasms, and minutes later vomiting multiple times. Spasms continued as a I forced myself to sleep, woke up and everything was better. Will not use again.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/31/2021
Condition:

Took my first dose yesterday and suffered from severe nausea, diarrhea, and had nightmares all night. Threw it in the trash today.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/24/2020

Worst hell I have been through vomiting couldn't even walk

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/30/2019
Condition: Cognitive impairment

When I don't take it I can't get words out and short term memory is impaired. I need only a small dose - one tablet per day.