Already a heart patient 4 yrs ago of Tacy/Brady, PVC, Atrial Fibrilation, 3 years ago, as a 63 yr old female, had excessive sleeping,ie, slept all night w/o waking 9-10 hrs; am low energy, slept 4-5 hrs afternoon sometimes back to bed around 10am not wanting to do chores in between. Sleep study doctor prescribed Alpha-Lipoic Acid 300mg sustained release am/pm or 600mg once a day. Within 2 days...

terrible. it made me feel worse. would not recommend.

Weeneilly | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/13/2021
Condition: Peripheral neuropathy

I had suffered peripheral neuropathy in both feet for over two years, confirmed by neurological tests. I started Alpha Lipoic Acid and cut out processed sugar from my diet, although I am not diabetic. Within three days the tingling disappeared, seven days I had no pain wearing shoes, ten days numbness reduced and two weeks I could feel the texture of the floor again. Unfortunately, I also developed severe itching and hives between 14 and 18 days. I have been of ALA for a week. So far, so good. Itching almost gone. Neuropathy not returning.

4/20/2021
Condition: Diabetic neuropathy

2/25/2021
Condition: Diabetic nephropathy

Nanny | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
12/30/2020

Got neuropathy in feet after bout with mono. couldn't stand for even sheets to touch my feet.Combination natural supplements were too expensive so thought I would try Alpha Lipoic Acid which is in supplements and it is fantastic so far. Have been taking 600 mg at dinner time(two 300 mg pills).I try to buy supplements with no fillers!Been taking this supplement for about 4- 5 years.

D J | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |