Already a heart patient 4 yrs ago of Tacy/Brady, PVC, Atrial Fibrilation, 3 years ago, as a 63 yr old female, had excessive sleeping,ie, slept all night w/o waking 9-10 hrs; am low energy, slept 4-5 hrs afternoon sometimes back to bed around 10am not wanting to do chores in between. Sleep study doctor prescribed Alpha-Lipoic Acid 300mg sustained release am/pm or 600mg once a day. Within 2 days...

terrible. it made me feel worse. would not recommend.

7/24/2021
Condition: Diabetic nephropathy

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

David | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/18/2021
Condition: Peripheral neuropathy

I am diagnosed with cervical Myelomalacia @c6-c7. p/neuropathy started in my feet in 2007. Acdf op on 2011 failed to remove symptoms. ALA gives me some pain relief without apparent side effects. P/N is now in both legs and hands. Bummer !!

Weeneilly | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/13/2021
Condition: Peripheral neuropathy

I had suffered peripheral neuropathy in both feet for over two years, confirmed by neurological tests. I started Alpha Lipoic Acid and cut out processed sugar from my diet, although I am not diabetic. Within three days the tingling disappeared, seven days I had no pain wearing shoes, ten days numbness reduced and two weeks I could feel the texture of the floor again. Unfortunately, I also developed severe itching and hives between 14 and 18 days. I have been of ALA for a week. So far, so good. Itching almost gone. Neuropathy not returning.

D J | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/19/2020
Condition: Overweight
Cludite | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/3/2020
Condition: Diabetic neuropathy

It gives me a rash/hives even small amounts. I have tried various products with same results.