Our new puppy, late on vaccinations, contracted the "PARVO" virus and when we took her to the vet, they recommended hospitalization with IV liquid and antibiotics for one week with costs of over $2000.00 and said chances were 80% that she was going to die anyways. We did not have the finances to cover the treatment and the Vet said to take her home and make her comfortable and she would have only ...

My wife is a big proponent of colloidal silver so when I have an infection (sinus, tooth etc) or any other 'issues' that this supposedly works on, she always gives it to me. Honestly, it NEVER seems to do ANYTHING, and the response I have received from her is that a) I'm using it wrong (even though she gives it to me) b) I don't 'believe' in it enough.. That alone is enough for me to really think...

Ruth | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/24/2021
Condition: Sinusitis

I have an infected bursa on elbow that doctors feared would enter my whole system. They put me on cephelaxen IV every morning for 5 days in ER. No improvement and I got sicker and sicker. They stopped...now worried that the antibiotic was causing a colon destroying illness!! On day 6 at home I started a shot glass of silver 3 x per day and used a comoress of silver gel on the elbow. Within 24 hrs I had huge relief. No more nausea, no diarrhea (I'd had explosive watery diarhea!) no fever and pain and heat relief in the elbow. Amazing! No more prescription antibiotics for me ever!!!

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/15/2021
Condition: Sinusitis

I suffer from autoimmune disease and begin taking CS as well as Lypo Spheric Vitamin C whenever I can feel my body begin to get bogged down or that I'm fighting something. I've been doing this for a couple of years now and probably about 9x out of 10, my body bounces back before coming down with a full blown illness which is a significant improvement from when I used to take no preventative action.

7/14/2021
Condition: Sinusitis
Silver Shield | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/9/2021
Condition: Sinusitis

I use this Gel or sometimes the Liquid which ever I have available in my cupboard., for any skin infection or tooth infection.. I have found it to be excellent.

Mithun Sadhukha | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/31/2021
Condition: Sinusitis

I was covid19 positive. By taking only CS within 2 days I got well, after that I suggested in same conditions many of my contacts and it works same effectively as worked mine.