I take 600+D Calcium Carbonate plus 4000 IU of D softgels twice a day. I always take with a meal or snack. I do not get indigestion.

I experienced severe side effects from taking calcium supplement. There was no information on the container about side effects and I think there should be. my GP did not know about the side effects and suffered from hives and skin rash for many months before side effects were recognised.

7/24/2021
Condition: Osteoporosis

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Pats | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/30/2017
Condition: High blood pressure

I have high BP and take medication for it I'm also pre diabetic and take METFORMIN 500mg 2x daily, VIT D 50000 UNIT 1X week and CALCIUM 500MG with vit D 2x daily. I find that after I take the calcium I get a stomachache and bloated. I tried taking it at different times. Does anyone have this problem? I just don't want to take it anymore. I have been taking it for over a year. My doctor said I just need to take the calcium. I can't do much with a daily stomachache and taking zantac or gas-x to try and relieve symptoms is not helping much. thank you.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
6/26/2017
Condition: Leg cramps

Totally stopped my having leg & foot cramps.

Age: 65-74 |
9/7/2016
Condition: Vitamin D deficiency
Age: 7-12 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/2/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Today my teeth hurts. I drink milk a lot. I think I had 620 mg of calcium. My teeth feel much better now.