I have a major sleep disorder, and as a result do not feel good when I up. I decided to experiment with using supplements to increase HGH secretion at night and additionally take Jarrow's Colostrum capsules. The first time I took Two capsules of colostrum the result the next day were SPECTACULAR. I felt wonderful! I have been doing this now for over 2 yrs. And I feel good everyday. The interaction...

It looks like my review of Bovine Colostrum is different than the other reviews here, because apparently I was the only one who actually used real colostrum. I ordered it raw frozen from a farm, and drank it in eggnogs for breakfast. I did this for supposed anti-aging and regenerative properties. It was a big mistake. While taking this periodically for a year when I was 36 years old, it made me gr...

Condition: Athletic performance

I used the Plent colostrum from www.plent.nl . It made me feel really well. The days that i did not use it were very noticeable . It is now part of my daily routine and wont skip it for sure. Great product, great taste, good price.

HolisticHealthBeliever | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/24/2018
Condition: Common cold

I was using Sovereign Laboratories colostrum powder for months and also used Viralox spray for about a month since I get colds frequently. They are supposed to strengthen the immune system to prevent colds/flu. Not only did they not work, but I developed a severe painful rash all over my body as a result of the Viralox. The reaction was confirmed to be due to the Viralox via testing by my doctor. I am NOT allergic to milk. Eat cheese all the time. This stuff is dangerous. Please take with caution and watch closely for adverse reactions. I will never take again and am highly suspicious of the company's claims and their aggressive marketing.

ScreenNY | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/20/2017

I haven't taken it long enough , but so far I have experienced good results as far as my energy levels are.