I first discovered SAMe ( I think from a radio program in NYC) about 12 years ago when insurance ran out and I could no longer afford antidepressants. The AD's were also no longer performing very well. Coincidentally (I thought) I was suffering from the symptoms of Fibromialgia....very badly. Thousands of dollars and 2.5 years of varying fibro treatments ...guess what finally knocked it out. A...

i DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS TILL TODAY.

Angel | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/16/2021
Condition: Depression

At first, everything was wonderful. I felt relief from my depression once the sam-e had time to kick in/process and it was like a weight off my shoulders. My depression didn't vanish completely, but it was far easier to manage and i felt a marked increase in emotional stability that i hadn't felt for a long time. However, after a few months of taking sam-e I began to notice side effects. My anxiety became so severe that I could scarcely breathe and was left constantly short of breath and struggling to draw breath, and I was having heart palpitations regularly. I also occasionally suffered from stomach pains. All of this went away after I stopped taking the sam-e, I haven't taken it since or had the same issues since I stopped taking it. I was taking 400 mg per day of Nature's Trove sam-e in the mornings before eating.

Carla | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/15/2021
Condition: ADHD

Works AMAZING for my ADD. I couldn't tolerate the meds, not even 5 mg. I can focus again. I take between 400-800 mg. It did stop working for my depression though (it worked amazing for it the first weeks :() and I started to get a belly ache (i take it on empty stomach). But I will continue taking it for my ADD, highly recommend it if you're sensitive to drugs.

shelbyms | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/29/2020
Condition: Fibromyalgia

I have fibro and myofascial chronic pain. I take 400 mg first thing in the morning, on empty stomach. Within 4 days I noticed significant reduction to almost no pain. Mornings were easier to get out of bed and my mood significantly less anxious or frustrated (typically from always being in pain). Only downside is I'v had some nights hard to sleep, but not from pain (which I'll take). I'm on first month so I'm continuing to monitor if any side effects. Otherwise so far highly recommend.

Age: 45-54 |
7/28/2020
Condition: Depression

Have taken this several times and the effects always the same. Feel ok for an hour or so followed by awful anxiety for the rest of the day..

JD | Age: 45-54 |
6/24/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Just wanting to get a message out to people that are writing reviews to please list (what kind)! of Sam E that you're taking !!!....there's so many of them ...just wanna see which ones are working and which ones aren't ? Thx!