caused diarrhea,fatigue, and irregular heartbeat

2/7/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/2/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I ordered three bottles of 1MD probiotics online because they contain 11 strains and 51 billion CFUs. I take the pills to improve my biome. There are too many probiotic products that contain far too little helpful bacteria, so you need to be sure that the strains are listed on the bottle label.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/14/2018
Condition: Atopic dermatitis (eczema)

I took Dr Ohiraâ??s antibiotics and it really worked to help my digestion. I got very regular. My eczema seems kind of worse though. But hope that long term it is better. Maybe toxins are being flushed out. Or maybe it is unrelated. I only took it for about a week or two then stopped because it seemed strong. Also I got gas.

None | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/27/2018
Condition: Abdominal pain

After years of keeping logs of all the foods I ate at the direction of my doctor, and eliminating one food after another to find the source of abdominal discomfort and gas, I learned about probiotics. I alternate between capsules (different brands) and yogurt and have been able to resume eating ALL previously eliminated foods without experiencing any negative symptoms.

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/5/2017
Condition: IBS

Was not diagnosed with IBS, but had all the symptoms( including constipation, abodminal pain etc) Started taking a high potency probiotic( brand is Progressive natural therapies Canada HCP 70) 8 strain probiotic both LACTOBACILLUS and bifidobacterium and been taking 2 capsules per day(total of 70 Billion CFU) and everything is fixed no pain, I poop more frequently. Personally it works great!!