WebMD says not to take 5-HTP till more is known. However, the article is NOT dated! There was a scare about 5HTP in 1988 due to a contaminated batch from Japan, coming from the labs of Showa Denko caused 37 deaths and 1500 permanent disablements. Controversy at the time between big pharmas, the biotech and FDA resulted in a blanket ban of 5HTP. Pharmas would rather sell you the more expensive ...

I have been diagnosed with depression and I didn't want to take any harsh medication, so I tried 5 HTP. Unfortunately I didn't look into it and when I would take it consecutively I would soon have random seizures, and I would black out. The seizures and black outs were not long, but I would have no idea it happened once I woke up. It was really scary. Please be very careful if you plan to take the...

7/24/2021
Condition: Anxiety

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Katie | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/14/2021
Condition: Anxiety

I took my first 2 pills last night to help me deal with stressful life events. I have had the side effects of nausea and drowsiness and still feel them 17 hours later. I did feel the serotonin increase as relaxed muscles and that relaxed feeling i have at night just before sleep, but I overslept by 2 hours and still got mildly stressed and burst into tears in a confrontation this morning. Since I am in good health and still find moments of happiness each day, I'm thinking of waiting a dsy or two and then trying one more pill to see what happens. After reading about side effects and contamination, I'm not sure the risks are worth it for me. I already slept well anyway.

Blueskies | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/1/2021
Condition: Anxiety

Was given 5htp for sleep by my doctor who told me it increases melatonin. Insomnia was causing anxiety & I had a severe adverse reaction for 2 months on it. I should have researched prior as I can't tolerate serotonin increases and my doctor knew my history with ssri's. The worst mental side effects & withdrawals and I continue to experience numbness in body parts and now depression 2 months after. There should be warning labels on these supplements esp since they aren't fda approved. I wish I never touched this garbage.

JF2021 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/30/2021
Condition: Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)

I have dealt with mild OCD for over 50 years, and believed that the side effects from the pharma "cures" were worse that the problem. This lead me to try 5-HTP. Overall, I will say that dosing at 100 mg daily reduces stress levels, which stops me from starting the patterns that lead to the OCD "continuous loop." I have also had better, more refreshing sleep. If I take the capsules on an empty stomach, then I have horrible gastric distress; taking it with a fairly large meal OR one that contains a lot of fiber helps considerably. This is worth a try if you have ingrained, stress induced habits that you want to break.

Karla | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/22/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

With in days of taking only 2 supplements a day - I got several stomach pain, nausea, and muscle pain all over! I see why u lose weight - cause ur too sick to eat! My doctor recommended this for sleep and mood. He didn’t help with either. NOT RECOMMENDED